Honored Contributor

IT CC + VEIL 💜

[ Edited ]

Calling anyone suffering from dry skin, Like me. My needs have changed with age. 58 IT Cosmetics has changed the game for many of us. Tried CC cream irritated my skin. Tested CC VEIL wonderful product. Wears lovely throughout the day. Sometimes set with illumination celebration powder. Jamie Kerns, Deserves success.

Respected Contributor

I am very happy this works for you. I have dry skin and the IT CC stayed very sticky/tacky on me and felt like I had a mask on even though I didn't use much.

If the CC Veil is anything powder unfortunately I can't try that. I have tried so many so called moisturizing powder foundations and all showed up fine lines/wrinkles I didn't know I had and made me look really terrible.

very glad you found what works so nice for you, always good.

Trusted Contributor

@doglover3 ~ That's exactly the way the CC Illumination cream felt on my face!  It felt heavy, sticky ~ like a mask, as you said.  I only put a small amount on one side of my face and quite frankly, after a couple hours I couldn't wait to wash it off.  The other side of my face felt fine.  Too bad ~ I was hoping this would work as it sounded like such a great thing.

To the OP ~ I am glad you found something that works for you!  Once I find a product I love I stick with it religiously.  I just haven't found that perfect foundation yet.  :-)

Valued Contributor

@doglover3 wrote:

I am very happy this works for you. I have dry skin and the IT CC stayed very sticky/tacky on me and felt like I had a mask on even though I didn't use much.

If the CC Veil is anything powder unfortunately I can't try that. I have tried so many so called moisturizing powder foundations and all showed up fine lines/wrinkles I didn't know I had and made me look really terrible.

The CC veil isn't a powder. It's a lighter version of the CC cream in a sponge compact. I have dry skin and like it as well, but it's very expensive if you look at how much product you're getting vs other foundations for the price. Only a good deal if you get it in a TSV really

Respected Contributor

@Julie928 wrote:

@doglover3 ~ That's exactly the way the CC Illumination cream felt on my face!  It felt heavy, sticky ~ like a mask, as you said.  I only put a small amount on one side of my face and quite frankly, after a couple hours I couldn't wait to wash it off.  The other side of my face felt fine.  Too bad ~ I was hoping this would work as it sounded like such a great thing.

To the OP ~ I am glad you found something that works for you!  Once I find a product I love I stick with it religiously.  I just haven't found that perfect foundation yet.  :-)

that's what we should do, find what we love and stick with it so,  why do we keep trying new things as they come out when we already have something we love that works for us? go figure huh?

Respected Contributor

@ctinaw wrote:

@doglover3 wrote:

The CC veil isn't a powder. It's a lighter version of the CC cream in a sponge compact. I have dry skin and like it as well, but it's very expensive if you look at how much product you're getting vs other foundations for the price. Only a good deal if you get it in a TSV really

thank you, maybe that's what I tried from IT, was the cushion compact foundation and was okay but as you say, for the size and what you get was expensive.

Valued Contributor

@ctinaw wrote:

@doglover3 wrote:

You can buy the CC veil refill on the IT website for $32 with free shipping. It's an insert that fits into the compact. I agree that it doesn't contain much product but it's still my favorite foundation.

Honored Contributor

Re: IT CC + VEIL 💜

[ Edited ]

Looks best without illumination celebration powder. Experimented wearing with and without. Personally my skin looks best without the illuminating powder. Love CC Veil!!! Please don't stop making. IT Cosmetics!! 💜