Respected Contributor

@JD13I knew someone would spot that.  Corrected my original post to read quantity.  Thanks for picking up on that.

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I made the supreme mistake of ordering this stuff---and threw it out after a few weeks--went on like pancake make up and the stupid dispenser stopped working---only good thing was the brush---not a fan of anything IT.

@wagirl - I just finished watching the video presentation on the Home page and I agree with your pancake makeup comment. On both Jane and the vendor, it looked really heavy on their skin and yellow. 

I bought two sample sizes at Macys recently, in two different shades and hadn’t tried them yet but pulled them out and am going to try one tomorrow. Yellow will not work for me at all.  But I’ll give it a try. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

I know this works for many, many people.  It made me itch, itch, itch.  Gave it to a friend, she LOVES it.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: IT CC Supersize

[ Edited ]

@JD13 

I ordered my supersize on May 31st on auto delivery.  The combination of these two tubes is .35 oz less than the amount in the supersize, but the price of the AD is almost $9.00 less as well.  I'm thiking of ordering this just to try the brush.

Trusted Contributor

@MW in Iowa 

Yes, you can unscrew the cap.  I purchased my first tube of CC cream from Ulta several months ago and the pump stopped working.  I was very relieved to see that the cap unscrews.  However, it's definitely more difficult to get the right amount out.  You need to be SUPER careful.  I've had too much come rushing out and wasted at least two day's worth of product that way. 

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh---yes----forgot about the yellow- ness of it--that isn't my thing either. I actually think I bought it from EBAY so didn't spend as much $$ but still tossed it out-----I typically buy samples before I spend the big bucks on make up.