Respected Contributor

I would like to try this product but undecided between the fair and light.  My main question, is it yellowed based. I need more or a pink or neutral tone. What's your opinion? Thanks.

Respected Contributor

I love IT CC Cream as it makes my skin look flawless.  

I use light, which is a tad dark for a light shade, IMO.  The color is perfect for me though. In my opinion, light is neutral.  

Ulta sells it if you need to get a color match.  

Valued Contributor

i love this cream. it make my skin looks fresh

Honored Contributor

I think it's very neutral 

are u able to get to Ulta or a sephora that has it to try ?

i got a tube from sephora first then ordered the supersize 

Esteemed Contributor

I have light medium skin. I use the light. It is not yellow based but neutral. 

Contributor

Love the CC Cream.  Have it in the original version and the Illumination version.  I use the light which does not have a yellow tinge to it.  I originally tried the medium and that did have a yellow tinge to it and was too dark for me.  Light is more of a neutral.

Super Contributor

The fair is yellow and the light is neutral. I'm a NC15 in Mac and the fair was perfect. I'm more yellow to neutral skin. I did try the light and it seemed quite dark for being a light shade. 

Respected Contributor

Fair is more neutral and what IT recommends if you say you don't want a yellow undertone. I don't feel the undertone in light is so much yellow as peach. That undertone shows on me like mad, so I am left between ghostly pale (good undertone) or the correct darkness but too mustardy-peach with light. I buy both but keep asking and hoping for a shade between fair and light!

That said I would suggest fair but only if you are very light.

Respected Contributor

Yes, not too far at all from Ulta, good suggestion. Then I will see who offers the better price. Thanks for your help.

Honored Contributor

@luvdoodles wrote:

Yes, not too far at all from Ulta, good suggestion. Then I will see who offers the better price. Thanks for your help.

the super size is a better price

but I think the smaller size with brush combo is better from the Q,  if it's still offered now