Honored Contributor

IT CC Cream vs. YSBB Foundation

Survey for IT girls...which do you like better & why?  CC Cream or YSBB foundation?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

Re: IT CC Cream vs. YSBB Foundation

[ Edited ]

I've never used the YSBB foundation, but the CC cream is great!  Just the tiniest amount will do for my textured, normal/combination skin.  That being said, I always use a powder foundation over my CC cream.  My skin just seems to like ot that way vs. applying more of the CC cream for coverage.  The only thing I don't like is that all the fair/iight shades seem to be more golden vs. true neutral or even cool toned.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Survey for IT girls...which do you like better & why?  CC Cream or YSBB foundation?

what is ysbb foundation...

Honored Contributor

@nana59 

YSBB is the acronym for IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better foundation.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

I use them both depending on my needs for the day.  I definitely like the CC cream when I know I going to be outside for long periods of time.  The coverage is great but it is a heavier foundation.  The YSBB is becoming more my favorite for every day. It is very light weight but still gives outstanding coverage.  I use it after putting on my moisturizer and it just blends beautifully. IT Cosmetics has nailed my color so I am never disappointed with how it looks.  They used to have maybe 8 colors to choose from and now there is so many.  Don't think you can mess up either way. Great products!!

Contributor

I prefer YSBB. The CC seems to yellow on me and I prefer the lighter feel of the YSBB. I wear a tinted mineral sunscreen and find the YSBB to be more than enough coverage for me.
Respected Contributor

The CC cream works better for my oilier skin than the foundation.  I thought looking at the models I would be a medium but it was too yellow so I got light medium and it is a good match.  Once it sets I dig it out of my wrinkles with a Q tip and set with powder.  I have to do that with any foundation.  

Respected Contributor

CC Cream for me. It is versatile. I can wear it alone or I can make it thinner for my super dry skin by adding moisturizer or a drop of oil to it, The other thing was the dead on color match, very important for me! 

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

I prefer illuminating CC but the YSBB gives me a better shade match.
Honored Contributor

Thanks ladies for your feedback!  I'm a long-time fan of the CC Cream, and it sounds like I need to try the YSBB. Thanks again!