Regular Contributor

IT CC+ Cream new colors - anyone know when they're coming out?

I read a thread a few weeks ago on here that said someone heard on one of the presentations that there are going to be new IT CC+ Cream colors coming out.

I have an AD for a kit with a supersize CC in it that's coming up for shipment. It's a good value, but I have to mix the light and the fair to get the color I need.  This is a HG product for me, so it's worth it.  It would be so much nicer to get it in the color I need instead of mixing.  I hate to stock up on two different colors that I mix when the new colors might be coming out soon.

I haven't watched a presentation in a while and can't find anything regarding when the additional colors might be coming out.  Does anyone know anything more regarding new colors?

Super Contributor

Re: IT CC+ Cream new colors - anyone know when they're coming out?

I would post to the IT FB page and see what they say.

If they say soon, I would push the AD back unless you really need them now.

Respected Contributor

Re: IT CC+ Cream new colors - anyone know when they're coming out?

I would just get the auto-delivery if you are running low.  Chances are, even if they bring out that shade (I want it as well) it won't be in the super size kit. I think all the kits are made ahead of time. You can usually call and get the shade changed, but only to one offered originally.  Besides, you never know when they will just cancel an auto-ship and then you can't get that size tube for the price.