Frequent Contributor

IT CC Cream Supersize -- Why Lie About It?

Sorry, I'm just letting off a little steam here.  I really like the CC Cream and I will continue to purchase it, but now I am a bit ticked about QVC practices and will shop for it elsewhere.

Back in June I foolishly believed the OAP and QVC when they reported that the supersize version of the CC cream would be available only once this year in the summer.   No longer would they offer it in October.  Well here it is in October and they have offered the CC cream super size during Carolyn's show on October 23; but now it is a little cheaper AND it includes a brush.  Joke's on me!

Certainly worse things can happen but I'm still annoyed and less likely to order from QVC.   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: IT CC Cream Supersize -- Why Lie About It?

[ Edited ]

In my opinion, I  find "IT" cosmetics lie about everything and I do not buy any of it anymore.

I have so many "IT" products that they said were,   "New,".... "Improved"... Ect  and I found they were the exact same product as the one I already have only packaged differently,maybe larger or a different case or what ever !

I  will  NEVER by "IT" cosmetics anymore and they should be sanctioned for what they say to get a sale!!!!!  (IMO)

SHAME ON THEM!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: IT CC Cream Supersize -- Why Lie About It?

Also, I’ve notice this happening a lot with the “auto delivers.” They state it will never be offered at this lower price again. Then months later they will come up with a different configuration that will be lower in price. DUH 🙄! I guess we need to do our homework. Also, when they state “Not available in stores! But you will be able to find it just in a different configuration. So I always check.......!