Super Contributor

Bye Bye Undereye is way too thick for me, but I do like the CC cream very much. I also like the Bye Bye Pores powder, and the long thin eyebrow pencils (not the shorter ones).

The Redness stuff was just ok---not a good shade for me. The radiance products are good and the contour palette is nice---so is the "Naturally Pretty" eyeshadow palette.

Trusted Contributor
You might want to try the IT Undereye Corrector. I think it works great and find I don't need a concealer.
Respected Contributor

I have the bye bye face powder, and really don't like it. It's very matte and chaulky...makes me cough when I put it on...using a tiny amount too, only on the T-zone. Won't buy again. Love the CC foundation...It has good coverage with a light amount, and nice dewy finish.

Respected Contributor

I use the CC foundation, but it doesn't have the coverage Jaime claims it does.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor
Yes, I use BBUE as my concealor. Occasionally I use it as my makeup when I'm really rushed. I love it, it works, it covers what I need covered. There is a bit of a learning curve. You only need a teeny tiny bitty little drop on your makeup sponge. A tube lasts a long time.
Contributor

OK - don't laugh ..... but I dab a teeny tiny dot of Preparation H "cream" (not the gel) underneath and the outer wrinkle lines. It softens and smoothes out my skin where I have a few fine lines that show when I smile. Then I blend it in with my primer or Dr. Denese Day Cream. If you have dry skin, try it. I don't, but I do have little lines around the outer edges of my eyes. I only use it there, so that is the extent of my experience. I heard about Prep H cream years ago, but then it had a strong scent. Now, the cream seems odorless.