Honored Contributor

This stuff lasts me a long time.  I'm about out and the price is up to $27  Yikes!  Anyone know of a good drugstore dupe?  It's nice and creamy for the crinklies under my 61 year old eyes Smiley Happy  I have Tarte Shape Tape but it's too drying.  The color I use is Medium.

Thanks

Trusted Contributor

Re: IT Bye Bye Undereye Dupe

[ Edited ]

@monicakm  You could give ELF Camo Concealer a try. At Ulta or on Amazon.  Clinique (Here on QVC) also has concealers that might not be too drying, and they're less expensive than Tarte. HTH 🙂

F/N/A luvstogarden
Contributor

If you really enjoy this product , you have to look at the price from another angle....I , too, use Bye Bye Undereye and have for a few years. It will last me about a full year because you need so little to dab under the eye and blend in....so take the $27.00 cost, divide it by a year , and it costs $2.25 a month for me to have a product I really like and works best for me......it's worth it. 

Respected Contributor

Forget the under eye make up, just wear your mask higher on your face.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I use Too Faced Born This Way concealer and I love it.  It is $29.00 but the bottle of it is huge.  When the SA at Sephora handed it to me, I thought she was giving me the foundation by mistake.  

There are also some highly recommended drugstore concealers.  Maybelline Instant Age Rewind is always talked about but for me, it didn't quite get the job done for my undereye circles.  ELF Camo concealer is highly talked about and I know a number of people who use and love the Covergirl Tru Blend Concealer.  It comes with a blue and white striped lid.     

Honored Contributor

Plenty of them listed now on Ebay.