Trusted Contributor

Re: IT Bye Bye Under Eye bags

The ONLY way to get rid of under eye bags permanently is SURGERY. There is NO cream, serum, etc. that works. I can't believe people fall for a false claim and waste money on procucts that DON"T work.

Esteemed Contributor

I HOPE THE OVER 46,000 WHO BOUGHT THE TSV SO FAR HAVE FUN WITH THEIR PURCHASE!  ME AS WELL!!

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cjm61 wrote:

@KCDiva As I mentioned in another post regarding this item, it WORKS!!! But remember, it's temporary. 

I'm sure you've seen the video where the puffiness just disappears? Well, that is what really happens. There is a learning curve so don't feel it doesn't work until you figure out the right amount.

It takes a very small amount, at least with the other three brands I have tried. Too much will leave a residue, too little will do nothing. And yes, you have to be expressionless for awhile. The brands I have tried it's only for about 3 minutes, no biggie. The IT brand says 15 minutes. Be sure not to smile or frown. And in all truthfulness, it is never a problem for me. I put it on, get dressed, taking me about 5-10 minutes and I look in the mirror and the fine lines around my eyes and puffiness are gone. I use it for the puffiness I occasionally get. 

If the IT works as the one's I have tried, I think you will be happy with the purchase. 

Are you saying the fine lines only disappear for about 5-10 minutes? Then they come back?

Or, you leave it on for 5-10 minutes?  If so, how long does the result last?

Out of the brands you have tried, which brand has been the best in your opinion.

TIA

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was a tester for this product before it was released. I really like it. You put it over concealer. Very small amount. It works well for me, no irritation. Yes, it's temporary, but those types of products usually are.

I'm betting that the products that are on Ebay are from testers who were sent the product and didn't submit a review to the company.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004