Trusted Contributor

I can't believe I caved and ordered it. If it hadn't been a duo I wouldn't have. If it's any good at all I can sell my girlfriend one. We are both looking for the holy grail that doesn't exist. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Re: IT Bye Bye Under Eye bags

@KCDiva   please report back on the results you get.  I'm very interested to see how people like this.

Trusted Contributor

@KCDiva As I mentioned in another post regarding this item, it WORKS!!! But remember, it's temporary. 

I'm sure you've seen the video where the puffiness just disappears? Well, that is what really happens. There is a learning curve so don't feel it doesn't work until you figure out the right amount.

It takes a very small amount, at least with the other three brands I have tried. Too much will leave a residue, too little will do nothing. And yes, you have to be expressionless for awhile. The brands I have tried it's only for about 3 minutes, no biggie. The IT brand says 15 minutes. Be sure not to smile or frown. And in all truthfulness, it is never a problem for me. I put it on, get dressed, taking me about 5-10 minutes and I look in the mirror and the fine lines around my eyes and puffiness are gone. I use it for the puffiness I occasionally get. 

If the IT works as the one's I have tried, I think you will be happy with the purchase. 

Super Contributor

Is it just for puffiness under the eyes or would it work for puffiness right at the top of my eyelid?  I am wondering if this product can be used elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

I checked at ebay--selling there for alot less---2 tubes for $40 is fine,  except for me-- that is way too much product for my use, which would be infrequent anymore. Would rather pay alot less for less product---to try it out ---then if I toss it, not such a waste of $ and not have to spend $$ sending it back.

Trusted Contributor

@cjm61 wrote:

@KCDiva As I mentioned in another post regarding this item, it WORKS!!! But remember, it's temporary. 

I'm sure you've seen the video where the puffiness just disappears? Well, that is what really happens. There is a learning curve so don't feel it doesn't work until you figure out the right amount.

It takes a very small amount, at least with the other three brands I have tried. Too much will leave a residue, too little will do nothing. And yes, you have to be expressionless for awhile. The brands I have tried it's only for about 3 minutes, no biggie. The IT brand says 15 minutes. Be sure not to smile or frown. And in all truthfulness, it is never a problem for me. I put it on, get dressed, taking me about 5-10 minutes and I look in the mirror and the fine lines around my eyes and puffiness are gone. I use it for the puffiness I occasionally get. 

If the IT works as the one's I have tried, I think you will be happy with the purchase. 

How many hours do the temporary effects last ?

Trusted Contributor

@CoastalGal All day. I believe that is also what they said about the IT product as well. 

Again, I haven't tried the IT brand, I use both the PTR and Dr Denese brands. But, I believe they are all similar. 

Trusted Contributor

@cjm61 wrote:

@CoastalGal All day. I believe that is also what they said about the IT product as well. 

Again, I haven't tried the IT brand, I use both the PTR and Dr Denese brands. But, I believe they are all similar. 

I have the DR D one in my drawer ~ havent tried it yet ~ but what is very tempting to me is that you apply this AFTER makeup etc 

Trusted Contributor

@CoastalGal I know, I agree. I'm trying hard not to order it since I already have similar items but since you can apply over makeup? Geez, I think I will order Smiley LOL

I'm caving too but I will wait for another host to present. 

Esteemed Contributor

It's brand new & on Ebay😳