Trusted Contributor

I've been wanting to try one of the IT brow pencils but I don't know which one if any are really that good. I have red hair so wanted to try the one that comes in colors, like auburn. Also I have literally no brow hairs so it's got to stick to skin. Any advise from someone who has actually used one of them? I've tried a lot of other brands, from drugstore to $$ but want to try this one. TIA

Valued Contributor
They all work pretty well ! I'd say give it a try!
Frequent Contributor

I buy the brunette one. It works very well. I do have brows but they have faded. It does stick o skin, because I fill in where sparse and it works there too. I'm not certain how it would work if you have no brows.

Regular Contributor

I really like it. I noticed it's a GWP at Ulta. If you need to make another It purchase, you can try a "deluxe" sample.

"FREE deluxe size Brow Power with any $30 IT Cosmetics purchase (offer valid 3/15/15-4/4/15 or while supplies last)"

Respected Contributor

KC - I used an eyebrow gel product and then filled in with the skinny It brow pencil when I lost my brows to chemo. It worked really well to create as natural as I could looking brow.

Now that I have most of my brows back, but they are still sparse, I use an eyebrow powder (smashbox) and the skinny It brow pencil and they work great together.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you ladies. I'm going to try it.. especially with $3 shipping.

Respected Contributor

I use the Brow Power waterproof perfector in Natural Taupe and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!

I would like to try the gel but this one is so good.

I wish when Jamie does her presentation of the gel she would start with the whole eyebrow instead of just that one little rectangle place on the model. It looks like two different colors and types after she is done.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Contributor

I think Your Brows but Better is one of the best ones and very easy to use. I like Dior but it broke early on. Won't buy that again. I bought NYX and while it costs less it is no way as good as It. It is harder and not as easy to use. I'll go back to It because it is much better.

Super Contributor

The Build a Brow is on right now. I don't know, but it looks fake on all the models presented....

Honored Contributor

I have two IT pencils. The first one is the more popular one - the one that you put on with a lighter touch if you're blonde and you press more the darker your brows are. I'm blonde. No matter how lightly I pressed my brows came out brown. So I gave up. The second one is the gel one that comes in colors, including blonde. That one I love! It matches and it stays on! (My favorite brow product, however, for color and durability is Anastasia's Dipbrow pomade). Smile