Trusted Contributor

IT Blush/Bronzer/Highlighter

Does anyone use IT Confidence in Your Glow Blush/Bronzer all over your face (as a foundation)? I thought it was just for the cheekbone area but some people apparently use it all over their face, according to the product reviews. It is the three-in-one highlighter/blush/bronzer that you use with one swipe and I was wondering how that mixture looked as a foundation. Some people liked it and others didn't care for the all-over color combo. I have the product but I have just been using it as a blush/bronzer. I am not especially talented at applying makeup so I wanted to get some other opinions before I make myself up like a clown by putting it all over my face, LOL!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: IT Blush/Bronzer/Highlighter

I think it would depend upon the shade of your skin to use it as a foundation. I use the bronzer around my hairline, with my blush and along my chin up to my ears. (In an attempt to hide a dbl chin)

Valued Contributor

I bought, and returned, this product.  I found it chalky and does not last on the skin. This was even using the UB all nighter setting spray.  I would go more towards LG bronze and brighten perhaps, I used to use that all over in the summer as a foundation.

Trusted Contributor

@wishmoon
@ajsidney12
I would say my skin tone is medium(but on the lighter side) so I'm not sure how this would look on me as a foundation. I would also like to hide my double chin so I'm going to try using it along my chin. I'm not really crazy about this product either and would not re-order it but I have quite a bit left and want to use it up. It got very mixed reviews in general, probably not an IT customer favorite, I'm thinking!
Trusted Contributor

Thanks to both of you for your responses! 😀
Valued Contributor

@hooked on books  I am light, but not fair, with plenty of freckles and sun damage.  Honestly, very few powder foundations (or bronzers) work for me so far as coverage. except for the It powder foundation.  But when I do use the LG bronze and brighten, I use the It cc cream, matte, as a base. So I have coverage, spf, and color.  I too am a huge fan of bronzing out that double chin, in the winter I use Benefit Hoola, or Mally's Glow Girl pallete bronzer.