Respected Contributor

'''IT'' BYE BYE FOUNDATION WITH MOISTURIZER ! WHAT THE HECK !!!!!

I AM BORDERLINE FURIOUS !!  I received my order of  "It Bye Bye Foundation, Full Coverage Moisturizer" in the tube about a month ago and have had a lot of trouble getting the pump/delivery system to operate to get the ding dang makeup out !  To late to send it back but I swear, I'm seriously thinking I will not buy it again !  

Honored Contributor

Re: '''IT'' BYE BYE FOUNDATION WITH MOISTURIZER ! WHAT THE HECK !!!!!

Why don’t you just call CS and see what they say?

Occasional Contributor

I have had a lot of problems with the pump.  It happened to me with more than one tube.  It got so bad that I put it in a small rubbermaid container and use it from there.  I did call customer service for IT and the first time they were nice but after that they said that I didn't pump it right.  Its not worth the hassle and so I just put it in the container and use it that way because I like the product.

Honored Contributor

I've been known to make a very tiny cut at the bottom corner and squeeze the product out from there, then store it in a zip lock baggie.... but yes there seems to be an inherent problem....     

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

if the pump is a problem then people should keep sending it back until they correct it...nothing will happen if you suffer in silence.

Honored Contributor

@dexwrote:

if the pump is a problem then people should keep sending it back until they correct it...nothing will happen if you suffer in silence.

I don't buy the product anymore.... rather than taking the time and trouble of sending it back time after time, besides I'm not in love with the product that much and have found other products working as well.... Woman Happy  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Q4u

@Q4uwrote:

@dexwrote:

I don't buy the product anymore.... rather than taking the time and trouble of sending it back time after time, besides I'm not in love with the product that much and have found other products working as well.... Woman Happy  

@That is the problem for manufacturers.They think the product is no longer relevant but it could be just the delivery.If you like something but are having issues with the packaging they need to hear about it.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @sarahpanda I checked and we have plenty in stock at the moment in your color. Please return it for a replacement. I will comment your account that the pump is defective and please mark your paperwork the same way. I am so sorry that happened.

Honored Contributor

@sarahpanda

I am so glad Alice corrected the situation for you!

Keep an eye on the return/reorder to make sure it goes through smoothly!

Sometimes you can put a giant paper in with the return with details in bold marker in big print and the return department still doesn't get it right.

I have purchased IT CC and now foundation in a tube since its debut.  I never had quite that problem.

However, it does stop pumping at the very, very end while there is still, IMHO, plenty of product to be had!  I am a cheapie and don't like to waste anything.  It is mostly just on the sides.  I try to push the tube to get it down, but when it is that low...the pump doesn't work.

I chop the bottom of the tube off and use a Q tip.  I swear I get several more weeks out of what is on the sides of the tube.  I don't even have to cover it or anything.  Never dries out.

Watch, now that I opened my mouth, mine will go defective!

Honored Contributor

@sarahpandawrote:

I AM BORDERLINE FURIOUS !!  I received my order of  "It Bye Bye Foundation, Full Coverage Moisturizer" in the tube about a month ago and have had a lot of trouble getting the pump/delivery system to operate to get the ding dang makeup out !  To late to send it back but I swear, I'm seriously thinking I will not buy it again !  

@sarahpanda  Call CS. Let them know the packaging is defective and pump not working...even if had it 3 months, you can’t use all the product. Tell them you are returning it and expect a replacement....You have to be assertive.