Honored Contributor

@Shanus   I've tried pencils galore including It Brows. I don't like pencils, threw them all away. Even if you do go over them with the brushed end, the brows still look like they were drawn on because they were.

Maybelline used to make a fabulous brow with a comb applicator - it was the BEST I had ever used. My brows looked perfect every single time. And then they stopped making it. 

I finally found 'mommy makeup' brand with a good sized full brush applicator - another perfect one. Then she decided to change the brush to a little short stubby thing. This brow product actually laid down fibers to fill in, love this stuff. It looks good, fills in all that's missing, good coverage & color - until the applicator changed.

Now I use and love a brand here introduced a couple of years ago on a full-on beauty day called 'Full Brow 3-in-1 brow fibre - and it's only $16.00!!!  Nice brush applicator, good color, love the fibers. 

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

I use Anastasia Brow Wiz retractable Pencil in dark brown most of the time. I also have her brow powder duo & gel. Not often but sometimes I will use all 3.

@Kabella  I like having options, too.