Respected Contributor

Re: ISOMERS visit 11/15, 16, 17 and 18

@GenXmuse wrote:

Does anyone have any feedback on the All in One face firming serum. Is this a better price than usual? 

They normally sell the 1 oz for around $60, so $97 for 4 oz is a good deal.  I use this product when I travel and don't want to take all of my serums with me.  

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

Does anyone have any feedback on the All in One face firming serum. Is this a better price than usual? 

They normally sell the 1 oz for around $60, so $97 for 4 oz is a good deal.  I use this product when I travel and don't want to take all of my serums with me.  

Thank you Linmo! Just the information I needed. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

p.s. @BdBettyB I tried to open the $1.99 promo banner to see if there is a "small print" specifying exceptions - there is none. It is "All" products, period.

@sonechko

Small print says $1.99 shipping on everything. No exclusions, valid on All Isomers starting 11:59pm ET on 11-15-18 through 6:59pm ET on 11-18-18.

IsomersCapture.PNG

Esteemed Contributor

Yep. No exclusions.
Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse  This serum is a Holy Grail product for me. This size bottle lasts well... a long time, lol. I've had mine since the summer and it's 3/4 full. Excellent product.

I really like the All-in -one line except for the cleansers (I don't care for any of the cleansers she offers). She had (may still be available) a full size set of the All in one cream and another cream (day and night) for 54% off. LOVE this set and I went ahead and purchased it on subscription; I haven't seen it that cheap before.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@GenXmuse  This serum is a Holy Grail product for me. This size bottle lasts well... a long time, lol. I've had mine since the summer and it's 3/4 full. Excellent product.

I really like the All-in -one line except for the cleansers (I don't care for any of the cleansers she offers). She had (may still be available) a full size set of the All in one cream and another cream (day and night) for 54% off. LOVE this set and I went ahead and purchased it on subscription; I haven't seen it that cheap before.

Awesome feedback! I ordered it earlier today. It’s nice to have the all in one because I’m pretty new to the line and didn’t know where to start 

Trusted Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

@MarieIG wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

@Phantom41 wrote:

I haven't bought from Evine in ages because of the shipping but after reading all the praise for the Copper P, I'm considering it. I have tried some Isomers in the past and they really haven't done much for me but this looks interesting. Can someone explain where in your routine that you use it?  Is it more like a serum or a moisturizer?  Thx!

@Phantom41, copper peptide is a really good ingredient. I've been using it since the SkinBiology Loren Pickart days (which you can still purchase). I have the Isomers Copper P serum and mask from a while back. I use them to help heal abrasions and blemishes without scarring, and I put a little serum on the sides of my widows peak each day to encourage the hair follicles. (Learned about that usage from @SilleeMee, and researched/remembered that copper peptide really is used in many hair tonics.)

Copper can help dissolve old, poorly formed collagen and clear it out. I've seen excellent improvements in previously stretchmarked areas by using copper peptides on them. The quality of the skin underneath the stretchmark improved and is now pliable, not "stiff" or scarlike anymore. Just don't misuse or overuse copper and you can get great results.

@PorcelainWow, This takes me way back. I forgot Loren Pickart. That was my start with copper.  I did use his.  I suspect Isomers is more gentle, although I never got the uglies with either one.  (Yes, I DO remember reading about those on his site).

Yep good old Super Cop. Remember that? lol Smelled like an old metal toolbox but it worked. I flattened and practically erased a raised scar on my arm using that stuff. The scar was white and raised and quite obvious. Can't even really see it now. Good times.

LOL, yes.  His copper was green too, not clear like Isomers.

Do the math.