Respected Contributor

Re: ISOMERS upcoming visit this month June 2019

@sonechko 

I bought the Oxygenforce serum today along with the moisturizer and duo of the mask... all on subscription. I told myself that I wasn't buying anything this visit because I really like the routine I have now but couldn't resist once I saw the demonstration and explanation of the benefits. I already have the Oxygenforce mask and really like it so to be able to purchase the duo without the cleanser is perfect for me.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

Evine got rid of the "TTV" and there are now 3 different "bestdeals" every day - a 24 hour one, a daybreak one and a primetime one.  @barefootwillow I agree that the new oxygenforce serum will be one of the bestdeals.  I also think the super skin serum duo that you mentioned will be another one.  I'm excited about the half-liter of the daily exfoliating cleanser for $29.99 and on subscription.  I hope they offer some reduced shipping during the visit!

This is a good value for most but not for me. I am currently trying to use up a bottle of this. The smell of the Tea Tree Extract is overpowering so I had already decided this would not be a repurchase. The good thing is it does not linger once you cleanse your face but there are other cleansers whose quality I consider equal or better so why subject myself to this even if it's for a few minutes.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@sonechko 

I bought the Oxygenforce serum today along with the moisturizer and duo of the mask... all on subscription. I told myself that I wasn't buying anything this visit because I really like the routine I have now but couldn't resist once I saw the demonstration and explanation of the benefits. I already have the Oxygenforce mask and really like it so to be able to purchase the duo without the cleanser is perfect for me.

@Tennessee Vol ! I am glad you did! I too bought all the oxygen they brought this visit and on subscription too. I could not resist. Love the cleanser/mask duo, going to use Oxygen products a lot! 

Trusted Contributor

ISOMERS Skincare Bonus Size Ultimate Super Skin Day Serum & Night Formula Duo 4.06 oz Each

Day break deal : $ 99.99

Respected Contributor

Great deal for those who use it!

@FLGators wrote:

ISOMERS Skincare Bonus Size Ultimate Super Skin Day Serum & Night Formula Duo 4.06 oz Each

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Great deal for those who use it!

@Linmo wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

Yay! Image may contain: text

Esteemed Contributor

The price is really OUT OF CONTROL!!! Woman LOL

$12.31 per one ounce!

Image may contain: text

Respected Contributor

@sonechko  I want to get these but I also want to get Copper P, I have never tried that and the Retinician.

I have a few enlarged oil glads so I have to stay away from oil added products and stick with serums but I want to keep it simple, I don't want to pile on 7 serums day and night LOL

Do you or anyone else know how I would incorporate these?

Would I use Copper P morning & night over or under the Super serum and at night pur Retinician over the top of those serums?

What other serums help with deeper lines (sleeping on side) and help with discoloration due to tanning in my younger years? The C serum maybe?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SandGirl wrote:

@sonechko  I want to get these but I also want to get Copper P, I have never tried that and the Retinician.

I have a few enlarged oil glads so I have to stay away from oil added products and stick with serums but I want to keep it simple, I don't want to pile on 7 serums day and night LOL

Do you or anyone else know how I would incorporate these?

Would I use Copper P morning & night over or under the Super serum and at night pur Retinician over the top of those serums?

What other serums help with deeper lines (sleeping on side) and help with discoloration due to tanning in my younger years? The C serum maybe?

I do not have an expertise to know how to best answer your questions @SandGirl .....drop email to Isomers Lab possibly? The CS is really good there.

I personally gave up Retiniacian and use Ultimate Super Skin Serum NIGHT Formula which has safer form or Retinol that does not make skin sensitive to sun. 

I like to use Copper P first and let it absorb when I can, I believe it to be "healing" and strengthening my skin, so I see it as some sort of a "medicine". On the days I use Stem Genesis Serum, I do not use Copper P - I heard Manuela say this is how she is using these two.

The way I keep my routine simple is not thinking much about it and not using too many serums at the same time - rotate and change them up.

But I am not saying I do it right way, maybe not. All I care is put them on and make sure my skin gets these nutrients. 

Respected Contributor

@sonechko  Thank you!!  I guess I should have read things better, if the super skin night has a form of retinol in it, I don't feel I need the retiniacin on top of that, you just saved me some money, I think for now I will get the day/night super skin and the Copper P since that is a great deal to and work on using those.

I really wanted to try the Stem Genesis Serum as well but I think I'll wait until she has a good deal on that one of her visits.

THANK YOU!!