Respected Contributor

Re: ISOMERS upcoming visit this month June 2019

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@poregirl 

Can you provide additional information on this?

@poregirl posted comments like this a couple of years ago on a different thread.  Our friend @sonechko contacted Isomers at that time and here is what they said @Witchy Woman @guatmum :

Screenshot 2019-06-27 10.31.43.png

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo 

Thank you for your thorough response.

I don't understand why someone would repeat false claims like this.  Troubling, but then it's a troubling world we live in.

Again, I appreciate your help.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@Linmo @Witchy Woman  @sonechko  @guatmum  @FLGators 

Wow, and if I am reading the tiny print in that post correctly, looks like that was about two years ago???  I don't understand why someone would do something like this so deliberately Smiley Sad   

Esteemed Contributor

@barefootwillow 

I'm just thankful we have alert posters who can inform the rest of us when something like this happens.

While I might have checked on my own, I'm glad that someone already did so.

What is wrong with people??

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@poregirl 

@Witchy Woman  @guatmum 

I have NO IDEA why @poregirl would issue such statement, and where did she get the info to back it up. Maybe she can explain.

This is a statement from FAQ section of Isomers dot ca site   

"Does ISOMERS do Animal Testing?

ISOMERS Laboratories is against animal testing on cosmetics products and ingredients. We do not test our products or ingredients on animals. Nor do we commission others to do so. We never have. We design and develop our products from key selected ingredients that their safety and efficacy has already been established and then further evaluate their performance and synergistic effects through clinical trials on human volunteers utilizing the latest non-invasive analytical techniques." 

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@poregirl 

@poregirl posted comments like this a couple of years ago on a different thread.  Our friend @sonechko contacted Isomers at that time and here is what they said @Witchy Woman @guatmum :

Screenshot 2019-06-27 10.31.43.png

Thank you @Linmo ! I certainly did not remember that I've already addressed this @poregirl bogus claim a couple of years ago! She keeps on bringing it up despite it being a lie. 

I wonder, what stake she has in trying to lower Isomers sales volume during the visit? We all know just how many of our women are adamant about NOT using any animal tested skincare and cosmetics. Why is she fooling people like this? 

Esteemed Contributor

@poregirl wrote:

I wish they were still cruelty freeCat Sad

They ARE @poregirl. Stop posting false statements. 

Valued Contributor

@Linmo thank you so much for your response!  I LOVE Isomers but love animals more.  I am so happy to know that they are still cruelty free.  It's sad that someone feels the need to put down a company by spreading unsubstantiated accusations, but it's also wonderful that someone like you is so alert to these repeated incidences.  Thanks again!

Valued Contributor

Has anyone used the ultra firm neck care? 

Esteemed Contributor

If anyone ordered yesterday, you may want to call CSR - it is free shipping today! 

ISOMERS Skincare Oxygenforce Energy Boost Serum 1.01 oz

$ 48.99
Was $82.00 | (40% off)
S&H: Free Shipping