Regular Contributor

ISOMERS upcoming visit this month June 2019

I was looking at the ISOMERS items a few minutes ago on Evine and noticed a "new" paring...USSS in 4oz bottles  - one bottle for "day" and one for "night".  The labels had symbols on them...one for day (sun) and one for night (moon).  Cost $200.00.  Wow.   Hopefully, they will be greatly reduced or at least offered separately.  I didn't look to see if they were also showing separately.    

Under the "shows" it looks like the Oxygen product(s) may be the TTV??  Was hoping for something differently.  Like something in the RE-densify line.  

Respected Contributor

Re: ISOMERS upcoming visit this month June 2019

Evine got rid of the "TTV" and there are now 3 different "bestdeals" every day - a 24 hour one, a daybreak one and a primetime one.  @barefootwillow I agree that the new oxygenforce serum will be one of the bestdeals.  I also think the super skin serum duo that you mentioned will be another one.  I'm excited about the half-liter of the daily exfoliating cleanser for $29.99 and on subscription.  I hope they offer some reduced shipping during the visit!

Respected Contributor

Glad to hear about those new symbols on the new bottles, because they are the same color and look exactly the same.  Would really prefer if the Night was at least a darker shade of gray or something...

Regular Contributor

@Linmo

Thanks for the claiification.  I hardly go on Evine's site.  I had noticed some changes, but didn't pay too much attention.  Q has made some changes in how they advertise specials also.  I think it is a good thing.  Not everyone is able to pay daily close attention because there is other life going on Smiley Wink   Good news about the Daily Exfoliating cleanser!  I think I am low on that.  I don't use it every day, but like to use it occasionally.   That would last me a LONG time.  

Trusted Contributor

She posted a picture of both Day and Night formulas  a few days ago on Instagram...  Prices are getting out of control...

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish they were still cruelty freeCat Sad

Trusted Contributor

New product launch on evine as per email I received from isomers, no clue what it will be.

Esteemed Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

She posted a picture of both Day and Night formulas  a few days ago on Instagram...  Prices are getting out of control...

@MrsCat21 ,

Not sure if you noticed the size of this offer? A duo of supersize bottles - 4.06 each x 2 = 8.12 oz.

1 oz of Isomers Ultimate Super Skin Serum sells every day for $40 a bottle - regular price.

Isomers Lab brings a very special deal - super size and two bottles of it!

At initial price of $200.

$200 divided by 8.12 oz = $24.63 per one ounce.

This product is very effective, high potency serum with great ingredient deck. Is the price of $24.63/oz really out of control?

Besides, we all know very well - prices WILL BE considerably less for Isomers visit, probably much less than $20 per ounce.

Isomers' visits special supersize serum price deals just can't be beat! 

Valued Contributor

poregirl, can you tell me what has happened that make them not cruelty free anymore?  This is probably the most important issue for me.  I'd rather look older than purchase products that aren't cruelty free.

Esteemed Contributor

@poregirl 

Can you provide additional information on this?