Respected Contributor

Re: ISOMERS shows in August 2018

If any of you purchase more than $500 Canadian dollars (about $380 US dollars at the current exchange rate) from Isomers directly (not through Evine) over a six month period, you can join their "sales team" and receive 10% cashback on your own purchases and 15% if other people join your "tree".  Even though they calculate the cashback in Canadian dollars, it's paid in US dollars everytime you earn $50 or more in cashback.  This is in addition to the beauty points that they give you.  I've been doing this for a couple of years now and receive a few checks every year.  To find out more about it, click on "about us" on the Isomers homepage and then "join the team".  It's a great way to save even more money on their products!

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

There is no need to throw away older formulations @Chi-town girl!

They are still very good and effective products. Some people finish their older bottles, some mix new versions with older, some will wait to purchase the new formulas till the next time.

Isomers company recently upgraded products and made them even better.  Now we will be getting more potent and effective products, what's wrong with that? We still can first finish our older stash or mix them up.

As far as I understand it, this is exactly what Isomers Company has always been about - pioneering on edge of a modern day skincare!

I like this, and I have lots of skin on my neck and decollete to take care of using my older versions. Woman Happy

@sonechko

Beautifully stated! Kudos to you!

👍👍👍👏👏👏👌👌👌👍👍👍

I happen to agree too. I'm always interested in learning about the "new and improved" products available or coming attractions, if you may... Whether or not I choose, [to purchase] isn't the point. Understanding my choices is. Have I ever made a mistake(s) You betcha. Yet, I happily soldier on, regardless if it's an oops or an ahhh, I like the learning alot.

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

If any of you purchase more than $500 Canadian dollars (about $380 US dollars at the current exchange rate) from Isomers directly (not through Evine) over a six month period, you can join their "sales team" and receive 10% cashback on your own purchases and 15% if other people join your "tree".  Even though they calculate the cashback in Canadian dollars, it's paid in US dollars everytime you earn $50 or more in cashback.  This is in addition to the beauty points that they give you.  I've been doing this for a couple of years now and receive a few checks every year.  To find out more about it, click on "about us" on the Isomers homepage and then "join the team".  It's a great way to save even more money on their products!

thanks @Linmo - the discovery kits on the site are a nice assortment. Free s&h at that but I have a stash to shop fromWoman LOL Have immortal from last summer that is unopened, got to try that baby out!