Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISOMERS shows in August 2018

[ Edited ]

@Linmo wrote:

@barefootwillow@sonechko@rochelleS@SANNA@CANDLEQUEENThe items for the first show next week are listed under the shows tab.  I'm not sure what the TTV will be.  Some new items listed for the show are:

Screenshot 2018-06-18 16.01.12.png

Screenshot 2018-06-18 16.00.29.pngScreenshot 2018-06-18 16.00.45.pngScreenshot 2018-06-18 16.01.52.png

Screenshot 2018-06-18 16.00.10.png

@Linmo   It's hard for me to tell what TTV will be, since there is only one show lineup. But if I were a betting woman, I'd place mine on a supersize of Hexapeptide as next TTV.

It's like once a year deal in this 4.06 oz size and may be the one.

I also want to stress out the future deal on ISOMERS Skincare Stem Genesis Eye Lifting Trio - 311-569. It's good set with 3 great products, already really good deal at $65. The face serum alone is $80, eye serum - $40, and eyelash tube is $36 by itself. So all three would total $156 if bought separately.

@barefootwillow, DeoDry Duo is also in the first show, it's not expensive at $15 for two, maybe there will be some better deal or reduced shipping? I am running low on this item.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechkoThe deodry duo is on the show list but not on the website product list yet.  I'm wondering if this is one of those products that is coming back but they will raise the price before the shows.  The duo is currently offered on the Isomers website for $29.99 CAD which is about $23 USD.  I'm thinking about ordering this product early and call for a price adjustment if the price goes down.

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo - $15 has always been the price for deo dry. I have this on subscription, s&h is free for future shipments. Mine goes way back so I don't know what the current policy is. One time they had a 3 pack for $19.

Respected Contributor

@FLGators Thanks.  I've only ordered it in a kit, so I wasn't sure what the standalone price was.  I'll wait for the shows.

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@sonechkoThe deodry duo is on the show list but not on the website product list yet.  I'm wondering if this is one of those products that is coming back but they will raise the price before the shows.  The duo is currently offered on the Isomers website for $29.99 CAD which is about $23 USD.  I'm thinking about ordering this product early and call for a price adjustment if the price goes down.

I am not sure what they gonna do with DeoDry for this visit @Linmo. Maybe nothing - just selling the duos.

I think I was seeing it on Evine Isomers page all the time lately for $15 + shipping. But sometimes it showed "sold out", and later always came back.

I think this is something that Isomers Lab makes themselves and it's always avaialble, but being very popular item, it sells out till re-stocked.

Esteemed Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Linmo - $15 has always been the price for deo dry. I have this on subscription, s&h is free for future shipments. Mine goes way back so I don't know what the current policy is. One time they had a 3 pack for $19.

@FLGators, I have this duo on subscription also. Are you sure you still have yours with free shipping with future deliveries like it used to be? I think there is nothing Evine sends "for free" anymore, even on A/D, these days unfortunately.....

Mine is now -

Price: $15.00
S&H: $1.49

Respected Contributor

@sonechko@barefootwillow@FLGators@Fluke67@rochelleS@Chi-town girlThis may be the TTV.  The regular price for the 1 oz mesmer-eyez is $49.75.  This one is 1.86 oz and comes with the new mask product, so it should be a good deal.  

Screenshot 2018-06-19 08.27.51.png

Screenshot 2018-06-19 08.28.08.png

Esteemed Contributor

It very well may be a TTV @Linmo! I still place some of my bets on super size Hexapeptide. Cat Happy Does not matter, they all will be at lower price anyways!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Linmo -TY for the notification.  That eye duo with the new eye mask looks great!

But this is for end of June shows? 

I use the mezmer-eyez daily. Bought a duo of it when it was on special price and they are in stash. Still have open 1/2 bottle. It lasts longer for me bc I alternate with FLES serum that I use with Skinn blue label eye cream. And in July I know I will buy the new Skinn eye Pep40. But I would love that new Isomers mask. Her eye peel is one of my fav products. 

I might sit out this June visit and wait for Anniversary show. I have several bottles in stash of the aceytl-h. I might get the deo dry since I've wanted to try it. Will watch a few shows for sure! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I thought I saw a thread for Isomers end of June visit, but can't find it.

Looking at show items for this week, there is a Nutritone kit, if I didnt have my Nuface,  would give serious consideration to Nutritone. This is the skincare tool that I use consistently with good results.

Key is proper use and consistently.  It's like going to the gym/workout for your face. I use mine 3x/week for 15 min bc I use some advance techniques.  Otherwise, 5-10 min per use is a basic workout

Does anyone use Nutritone?  Can you use it on neck? That's my only complaint about Nuface,  not to use on neck

ISOMERS Skincare Nutritone Facial Beauty System w/ 4 Serums - 314-196.  Current price $136

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri