Honored Contributor

Re: ISOMERS shows in August 2018

@BetsyDoodle wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@BetsyDoodle wrote:

I am out of Copper P and they have Copper P for $49.99 for 1 ounce on the Evine website down from $58. Should I go ahead and buy it or does anyone think they will have a better price or offer when Manuela is there?  Sometimes the prices are better during her shows.

@BetsyDoodle They are scheduled to have the 4 ounce copper P serum with the 8 oz Copper P mask during the shows next week.  The price for the duo should be around $55 + shipping.  IMO, you should wait for the shows.

@Linmo  Thanks for the info, that is a much better deal!!!

I will wait for the shows, thanks again.

@Linmo or anyone who can offer info - I haven't tried the Copper P mask. Love using Isomers Moisture and Enzyme masks alternatively as overnight treatments a oouple times/week.  

Please describe the Copper P mask. Benefits? Do you use it as overnight treatment?  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@BetsyDoodle wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@BetsyDoodle wrote:

I am out of Copper P and they have Copper P for $49.99 for 1 ounce on the Evine website down from $58. Should I go ahead and buy it or does anyone think they will have a better price or offer when Manuela is there?  Sometimes the prices are better during her shows.

@BetsyDoodle They are scheduled to have the 4 ounce copper P serum with the 8 oz Copper P mask during the shows next week.  The price for the duo should be around $55 + shipping.  IMO, you should wait for the shows.

@Linmo  Thanks for the info, that is a much better deal!!!

I will wait for the shows, thanks again.

@Linmo or anyone who can offer info - I haven't tried the Copper P mask. Love using Isomers Moisture and Enzyme masks alternatively as overnight treatments a oouple times/week.  

Please describe the Copper P mask. Benefits? Do you use it as overnight treatment?  

@Chi-town girl - it’s the same gel like consistency as the moisture mask. If you have the copper serum & the moisture mask, you won’t need the copper mask. I personally like the copper mask more coz its more soothing especially after I have exfoliated. Moisture mask for me causes a slight burning/tingling sensation on exfoliated skin even though it has aloe as one of the ingredients. That’s just my skin maybe. I haven’t tried the latest version of MM. you definitely do not need both, IMO. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlI agree with @FLGators that it's consistency is very similar to that of the moisture mask.  It is hydrating and also leaves my skin with a glow, similar to the clay mask/cleanser.  I used it frequently when it first came out and it quickly became one of my favorite masks.  I've slacked off lately because I have a few jars of Borghese left that I need to use up.

Honored Contributor

@FLGators @Linmo - TY for input about CP mask! I will try it another time when it's a special after I use up the moisture mask. I have the TS/supersize of the moisture mask so it will be awhile.

Occasionally,  I use the moisture mask for Nuface microcurrent treatment since it is a gel. It's a nice complimentary mask to the typical cleansing masks like Borghese or Skinn vaccum mask 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

ISOMERS Skincare "3 Ways to a Perfect Pout" Lip Treatment Trio

- 313-348

313-348- ISOMERS Skincare "3 Ways to a Perfect Pout" Lip Treatment Trio

Evine Price
$ 45.00
Trusted Contributor

ISOMERS Fast Lift Eye Serum Bonus Size 1.86 fl oz

- 300-199

Evine Price
$ 33.25
300-199- ISOMERS Fast Lift Eye Serum Bonus Size 1.86 fl oz
Valued Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@BetsyDoodle wrote:

Right now on Evine website they have this duo for $67.00, If they lower the price will they do it at midnight on 8/9/18 since that is the first show or will it lower only for the show that it is presented? Just want to make sure I don't miss it

Respected Contributor

@BetsyDoodleRight now, it's listed for the Friday 11 PM EST show.  With the exception of the second Glutathiosome TTV, most of the show prices should show up on Thursday evening around 11:30 PM EST and stay in effect for all of the shows unless the item sells out early.

Valued Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@BetsyDoodleRight now, it's listed for the Friday 11 PM EST show.  With the exception of the second Glutathiosome TTV, most of the show prices should show up on Thursday evening around 11:30 PM EST and stay in effect for all of the shows unless the item sells out early.

@Linmo  That is what i thought, but wanted to check. I will be ordering early!!

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BetsyDoodle  @Chi-town girl @Linmo @FLGators 

The way E does the times/dates on their program guide is confusing to me.  And I notice they can change quite frequenty.  The last time or two I missed the shows I wanted to see because of it.  Just now, in looking at the "shows" and comparing it to the program guide, it looks like it starts this evening at midnight (ET), is this correct?  It sounds like they normally reduce the pricing a little earlier?  I am interested in the Deep Crease and missed it last time Smiley Sad    Do you remember what the lower price was on that?  A LONG TIME ago , I got the large special with the Deep Crease and Copper P.  The Deep Crease lasted me a really long time and I like it., but it is ALOT more expensive now, so not sure I will be purchasing.