Valued Contributor

Re: ISOMERS on October 24-25

@FLGators I use a few good size drops and I use it over Skinn Age Reset Serum mostly at night. I use enough to cover my face and neck and dec.. I don't do the tapping and love the result. It smooths out the look of my skin and I really notice a firming around the outer eye area.

Valued Contributor

@Linmo and @sonechko thanks for the info. I missed that!

Esteemed Contributor

Ladies, if you interested to buy Manuela's 6-piece kit, hurry up! They have really low numbers. Never mind the stupid shipping - the price of $84 REALLY compensates shipping, and those are all very useful and needed products.

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@isaboo wrote:

I am not that familiar with Isomers and havn't bought much but I did order the Super Skin TSV.  Does it really help and have you seen a difference?

Yes it does help (for most), if you are using it diligently and consistently, @isaboo. But we also use it in conjunction with other Isomers products, so I have no idea, how much difference one single product, even if it's great, can make.

My skincare consists of Isomers facial cleansers, exfoliation, serums and creams too. I find Ultimate Super Skin Serum to be one of the more effective Isomers products, and can recommend to try it!

It should make difference in your skin after some time, even if this USSS is the only one Isomers product you will be using. It has some light natural fragrance, from Lavender, I believe.

Thank you for replying.  I guess I'll go ahead and give it a try. 

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Just got my Super skin! Amazing price! Love this product.

considering  2 cleansers set but the shipping is expensive Smiley Sad(....

@SANNA, I almost got used that Evine shipping is crazy - there is no news in this! Cat LOL BUT, these two are large bottles, consisting a great cleanser that I know - TT, and a new one that sounds so increadibly good.....!!!!

If you do not want it, it's one thing. But are you willing to let it go by because of a few shipping dollars? This set is on A/D!!!  Come on - the next shipping will be either free or only $1.99 for two large bottles.

Lol, you r funny, Sonnechko!  I was thinking that she might bring cleansers again, may be for cheaper delivery. I have still one unopened Australian tea tree cleanser . So I think I can wait. 7 dollars seem crazy for delivery , more then 30% of the price, if I were desperate.... but I am not. 

What did u get this visit?

Respected Contributor

There is a once only in the jewelry show that's airing right now, so I'm wondering if we'll see a once only in the last 2 Isomers hours.

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

There is a once only in the jewelry show that's airing right now, so I'm wondering if we'll see a once only in the last 2 Isomers hours.

@Linmo that would be nice, but they didn't even give many preferred prices.  Most are regular old Evine prices....pssses me off when other vendors have so many reduced offerings during a visit.

I did get 2 super serum with the $4 off though.
@

Respected Contributor

Just found out she's on now...gotta go!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Just got my Super skin! Amazing price! Love this product.

considering  2 cleansers set but the shipping is expensive Smiley Sad(....

@SANNA, I almost got used that Evine shipping is crazy - there is no news in this! Cat LOL BUT, these two are large bottles, consisting a great cleanser that I know - TT, and a new one that sounds so increadibly good.....!!!!

If you do not want it, it's one thing. But are you willing to let it go by because of a few shipping dollars? This set is on A/D!!!  Come on - the next shipping will be either free or only $1.99 for two large bottles.

Lol, you r funny, Sonnechko!  I was thinking that she might bring cleansers again, may be for cheaper delivery. I have still one unopened Australian tea tree cleanser . So I think I can wait. 7 dollars seem crazy for delivery , more then 30% of the price, if I were desperate.... but I am not. 

What did u get this visit?

I got a lot @SANNA!  This was very "productive" visit for me. I got few of TTVs, Manuela Six-Piece Kit, Stem Genesis Contour Lip Duo, Manuela's Cleansers Duo, R-Pur for Eyes, Acetyl Heptapeptide 15%,

ISOMERS Skincare Three-Piece Immortal Lift & Hydrate Bonus Size Trio - 311-282.....
A lot. But these are great products and today were offered at great prices. So, I am well stocked up and can live through Apocalypse with no worry!
Trusted Contributor

I got a reply from Isomers that the cancellation of the Immortal AD was an error of an Evine employee. I sent Evine an e-mail to reinstate - they said it's no longer available. I forwarded that e-mail to Isomers. We shall see . . .
Do the math.