Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISOMERS on October 24-25

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Linmo thanks and you too! I agree with the buying direct sometimes being the best thing, but I want to order a few things while she is on air so Evine knows there are customers.  I'm thankful she isn't on as much as Skinn because I couldn't afford it 😁

Lol! Woman LOL

I agree, @Suebdoo!

Valued Contributor

@sonechko almost 10,000 Super Skin Serum sold in the first tweny minutes!

Esteemed Contributor

@SunnyRose wrote:

@sonechko almost 10,000 Super Skin Serum sold in the first tweny minutes!

See. Smiley Happy  And rightly so, @SunnyRose - this stuff is super!

I am going to order right now - two. For starters.

Trusted Contributor

I am not that familiar with Isomers and havn't bought much but I did order the Super Skin TSV.  Does it really help and have you seen a difference?

Esteemed Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

I am not that familiar with Isomers and havn't bought much but I did order the Super Skin TSV.  Does it really help and have you seen a difference?

Yes it does help (for most), if you are using it diligently and consistently, @isaboo. But we also use it in conjunction with other Isomers products, so I have no idea, how much difference one single product, even if it's great, can make.

My skincare consists of Isomers facial cleansers, exfoliation, serums and creams too. I find Ultimate Super Skin Serum to be one of the more effective Isomers products, and can recommend to try it!

It should make difference in your skin after some time, even if this USSS is the only one Isomers product you will be using. It has some light natural fragrance, from Lavender, I believe.

Trusted Contributor

Those getting excellent result from the Ult Super skin - do you apply it as mentioned in the usage? This is what Evine site says - "Apply liberal amount of serum over entire face using a gentle tapping motion."

I just add a drop or 2 w/other serums and apply. I have acne prone skin & since some have mentioned breakouts in the reviews I use it scarecely and mostly as a weekend off product. Hadn't noticed the usage until today. Does the tapping motion or generous usage make a significant diff?

Respected Contributor

Just got my Super skin! Amazing price! Love this product.

considering  2 cleansers set but the shipping is expensive Smiley Sad(....

Respected Contributor

For those of you who ordered more than one Super Serum, you are supposed to get $4 off on each additional one after the first.  If you ordered separately and didn't get the discount, maybe CS will adjust it for you.

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Just got my Super skin! Amazing price! Love this product.

considering  2 cleansers set but the shipping is expensive Smiley Sad(....

@SANNA, I almost got used that Evine shipping is crazy - there is no news in this! Cat LOL BUT, these two are large bottles, consisting a great cleanser that I know - TT, and a new one that sounds so increadibly good.....!!!!

If you do not want it, it's one thing. But are you willing to let it go by because of a few shipping dollars? This set is on A/D!!!  Come on - the next shipping will be either free or only $1.99 for two large bottles.

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

For those of you who ordered more than one Super Serum, you are supposed to get $4 off on each additional one after the first.  If you ordered separately and didn't get the discount, maybe CS will adjust it for you.

Good idea @Linmo! CS probably will. But you better call today, because tomorrow CS will not see this promo on her screen anymore, and it will be more frustrating to explain this to her.

I cancelled two of my orders from last night, and re-ordered three today with this promo kicking in.