Esteemed Contributor

ISOMERS on October 24-25

[ Edited ]

Looks like THIS will be TTV:

ISOMERS Skincare Manuela's Six-Piece Daily Routine - 312-440
If Sold Separately: $279.30
Evine Price $ 99.00

312-440- ISOMERS Skincare Manuela's Six-Piece Daily Routine

Super Size USSS is now available on Evine for $75.
ISOMERS Skincare Bonus Size Ultimate Super Skin Serum 4.06 oz - 310-930. It's great price for this size! I wonder, if it will be even lower for the visit. 

For about two years since this product was offered, there was ONLY one time this Ultimate Skin Serum was offered in this super size.

310-930- ISOMERS Skincare Bonus Size Ultimate Super Skin Serum 4.06 oz

Trusted Contributor

Re: ISOMERS on October 24-25

@sonechko - thanks for the heads up.  I'll be watching, but  I don't think I'll be buying this go round.  I have a few kits I haven't even opened yet.  I am a bit tee'd off that my Immortal A/D was cancelled and yet they have that supersize kit for sale and I didn't even miss a delivery.  It's OK though - it just confirmed for me that I won't be buying and I can save myself some money by shopping my stash instead.

Enjoy the shows - I know you're an Isomers champion and I'm glad the products work so well for you Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

Evine cancels autoship routinely, they canceled my Borghese Fango mask kit(purificante). They have canceled some of my Isomers kits too. I did postpone my shipment coz I cannot finish a tub(17oz) of mask every 60 days. But I thought that is the convenience they promise thru the autoship programSmiley Surprised

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko Thanks for the heads up! I LOVE Isomers and is my go to skincare line. I will definately try to be watching and remembering those dates. Manuela is such a smart, humble lady/

Respected Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@sonechko - thanks for the heads up.  I'll be watching, but  I don't think I'll be buying this go round.  I have a few kits I haven't even opened yet.  I am a bit tee'd off that my Immortal A/D was cancelled and yet they have that supersize kit for sale and I didn't even miss a delivery.  It's OK though - it just confirmed for me that I won't be buying and I can save myself some money by shopping my stash instead.

Enjoy the shows - I know you're an Isomers champion and I'm glad the products work so well for you Smiley LOL

@nycgrlMy immortal A/D was also canceled.   Manuela had previously said that the Oct. TTV will be a repeat of their most successful TTV.  I'm assuming that this will be the TTV and that's why they canceled our existing A/Ds.  Hopefully, it will be at the same price as the last time (or a lower price), but we'll probably have to pay a higher first time shipping cost then we would have for an A/D shipment.

Super Contributor

@nycgrl and @Linmo  If you are referring to 311-282 a/d being cancelled, it is available right now and on a/d but at $125.  If you call cs, they should reinstate your a/d, at your price, with no additional shipping, because it is still available on their website.

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Trusted Contributor

@luv2drive @Linmo - At this point I'm just not buying any more Isomers.  That particular A/D was for 1 year.  I received 2 letters stating the products were no longer available.  If it is no longer available what is being sold????   It was cancelled for no reason other than to make money or to get rid of old inventory to bring in new.  

Some of my other Isomers auto-deliveries were also cancelled.  Haven't received notification yet.  I cancelled the rest of them yesterday. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I understand, @nycgrl. I quit Suzanne Somers for that very reason. Don't tell me you don't have it or can't get it anymore, then you do. Just tell me the truth or don't offer a/d.

Just like you with Isomers, I had a couple of SS products on a/d and when I realized that they still sold the products they cancelled on me, I cancelled all I had on a/d and don't even watch her shows now.

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Valued Contributor

@sonechko that and the Copper P are my favorites from the Isomers line. In fact a few months ago I ran out of the 4 oz size so I will keep an eye on the price of that one this visit! I'll be watching some of the shows as I always learn something from Manuella.

Trusted Contributor

Looks like Evine just don't have a proper system like the other 2 shopping channels. They offer it anyway coz it looks attractive especially with free s&h on future shipments.

Maybe when some of us postpone our shipment dates they have excess inventory & it doesn't work out for them? Since there are so many product lines I want to constantly try, no autoship orders works out very well for meWoman Very Happy