Respected Contributor

ISOMERS - last visit.... any reviews?

I ordered the  TSV - Matrixyl-4 Pur Collagen Serum & Oligopeptide-24 Cream and the Barriercicaeye Gel-Cream.  

I know it's too early to make any judgements, but I have to decide on these purchases this week, since I'll be out of town next week and it will be too late to return them when I get home.

I'm not excited about the Serun or the Eye gel-cream.  I already use a few Isomers products, including the advanced matrixyl, and love them.  These new ones don't seem to be doing anything good, and I think my skin might be looking a bit worse.  

I did use the TSV Cream around my eyes this morning and it's very nice, but it's not worth $119.  I'm thinking of sending all of this back.  Might reorder the cream at a later date if it's offered at a good price.

Respected Contributor

Re: ISOMERS - last visit.... any reviews?

[ Edited ]

I purchased the TSV also and was a user of the new Serum from last year and LOVE it!  I have rosacea and this serum is very hydrating and I have seen improvements in my over all "fullness" or volume to my face just using that.  

As far as the cream it is really awesome and I love it too!  Keepers for me but I knew it would be.

What I am wondering is about adjusting the frequency of the subscription....60 days is WAY to often.  Has anyone done this on the online order area at Evine yet??

I see it there...can list 90days or 120days...I just don't want to mess it up.

Edit: ok I changed the upcoming date and then the frequency to 90days....not sure how many I will buy as I beleive this will last much longer...may change it to 120days.

Respected Contributor

@tsavorite Thanks for your reply!  I'm glad you're loving the kit!  I'm thinking that I might not be getting as much benefit from it because I've been using her other products for so long!  I'm still on the fence.  But, I appreciate the reminder on resetting the autodelivery schedule.  I need to do that, in case I decide I like this!  I don't need it every 60 days, nor could I afford to pay for it that often!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ItsME  I used all Isomers' forms of Matrixyl before. This latest, Matrixyl-4 is by far the best of all Matrixyl I used. I bought it when it was first introduced 10 month ago, but did not experience a full impact of it until now, when combined with Matrixyl Oligopeptide-24 Cream. I think they belong together!

For me this TTV Matrixyl duo is definately a keeper and will be my staple products. I am glad I am on subscription. So far I liked it enough to get me another set last week when I had Evine beauty coupon.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko Thank you for your reply!  Can you tell me what your results are?  Also, are you using them in the morning, evening, or both?

Valued Contributor

Anxious to hear results from using the new serum and cream. I'm using twice a day and only those two products. They will last a long time because you use so little. I didn't order it on subscription and wish I would have but I wonder if even at 120 days I would need more.

Esteemed Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

@sonechko Thank you for your reply!  Can you tell me what your results are?  Also, are you using them in the morning, evening, or both?

@ItsME, my results are better looking face in the mirror. Woman Happy More rested, better contoured and lifted, and just generally better.

I initially used the duo dilligently twice a day to make sure how it works for me, now I use it twice, sometimes once. You see I have so many other wonderful products from Isomers and couple from Skinn to use, so I need to alternate my routine.

But I tend to use this Matrixyl duo almost always now, because I like how my skin takes these products in, and I like how face looks from using this skincare set.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nadine wrote:

Anxious to hear results from using the new serum and cream. I'm using twice a day and only those two products. They will last a long time because you use so little. I didn't order it on subscription and wish I would have but I wonder if even at 120 days I would need more.

@Nadine, I am not sure how are you using these products by themselves, twice a day, and expect them to last for about 120 day? Are you sure you using enough product? I know with Isomers it works this way - little goes long way, but maybe not this little.

On product description it says the following:

How To Use

Step one - Serum: Apply three to five drops of serum over entire face area including jawline, décolleté and eye contour. For best results: use on clean skin twice a day and follow with moisturizer from ISOMERS. As part of an anti-aging program, this cycle of 30 days of usage may be repeated two to four times per year. Average days of supply: 60.

Step two - Cream: Apply cream over entire face area including jawline, décolleté and eye contour. For best results: use on clean skin twice a day after serums from ISOMERS. As part of an anti-aging program, this cycle of approximately 30 days of usage may be repeated two to four times per year.

Average days of supply: 60.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko Thank you!

Valued Contributor

when I started with the two products I was using way to much. have cut bacl to a much smaller ampunt. Believe me I'm using enough product.

There was a discussion over on the Isomers fb page about if these two products were to be used for only 30 days a few times a year. Really wish Manuella would post about it because there is much confusion. I would like to just use these two ongoing. There are so many products in the line that it gets very confusing and my thinking is that the two new products have everything I need.