Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISOMERS - last visit.... any reviews?

@Nadine wrote:

when I started with the two products I was using way to much. have cut bacl to a much smaller ampunt. Believe me I'm using enough product.

There was a discussion over on the Isomers fb page about if these two products were to be used for only 30 days a few times a year. Really wish Manuella would post about it because there is much confusion. I would like to just use these two ongoing. There are so many products in the line that it gets very confusing and my thinking is that the two new products have everything I need.

@Nadine.  No confusion about this product. It was mentioned - you can use it as an anti-ageing booster 2-4 times a year or every day, if you like.

Manuela did answer this question on air, also I read this coming from her somewhere on FB, I believe. It's up to us.

Many booster product, like Accelerated Recovery Serum, or R-Pur some women use every day, all year round. Few reasons - they work for them well, they can afford these more expensive serums, or they not buying "everything else", and only invest into the most potent for them anti-ageing products Isomers line offers.

Also, of course you can use as much or as little product as you like, I only quoted instruction from Isomers on the use of this product.

Trusted Contributor

l know some have already been using the new matrixyl for several months, but are any of you testing the results using just the new cream and ,matrixyl?  I'm just using those 2 mainly to make sure there are no skin reactions.  Hard to not grab for my other stuff😜

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

p.s. @Nadine, also I do understand there are many products and product combo kits in Isomers line. Like everything else it may by confusing, if you do not know the line well and that's okay! You purchased a very good product as this last Matrixyl duo TTV already. Whether these are the only two products you will need? I don't know, other serums can be instrumental to achieve other skincare and anti-aging goals.

I'd suggest get into watching and listening to Manuela on the visits, and cut through the sale pitch that the hostesses usually give us a lot of, and just listen to Manuela - she's really teaching us a lot that she knows. These products are her babies and she's using them too, just like us.

I'd suggest you buy only if you get the feeling you may need a certain product, and it's offered at a good special price, and you can take a plunge giving it a good and diligent try. Soon you'll see what in Isomers works for you well, and what you'll need to re-purchase, and what is just okay. It takes a little bit of "getting into it".

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

l know some have already been using the new matrixyl for several months, but are any of you testing the results using just the new cream and ,matrixyl?  I'm just using those 2 mainly to make sure there are no skin reactions.  Hard to not grab for my other stuff😜

I have this very same problem @Suebdoo! Woman Happy I do not usually get any reactions, but I want to test them to know for sure, if they are my staple product! I know Matrixyl in pure form is a luxury and does not come too often, so I need to know how well I need to be supplied with it for future, in case it's my staple together with this new cream.

But it's so hard not grab for my other stuff! 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

I have this very same problem @Suebdoo! Woman Happy I do not usually get any reactions, but I want to test them to know for sure, if they are my staple product! I know Matrixyl in pure form is a luxury and does not come too often, so I need to know how well I need to be supplied with it for future, in case it's my staple together with this new cream.

But it's so hard not grab for my other stuff! 

@sonechko well I do still use the FLES! 😀  Just using the other 2 now morning and night.  So far so good, but has just been a few days since Evine sent it to me via a turtle.

Are you using just the 2 ?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

No, not "just two". But I use these two a lot now. I know - I like them. In use and as results go. Matrixyl in general is not a new product to me @Suebdoo. It's just this is a new form of a Matrixil - the 4. And cream is new - this cream is just great! Love it. I know the importance of Matrixyl on my skin. So for me it's clear staple. This, and Glut, and USSS..... oh well, it's getting to be too many.

So it's time to alternate them and use as boosters - one after the other! Or maybe mix them all. Manuela says we can't make a mistake with Isomers, just put them on your face!

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone...just wanted to add a few more comments. Several things sold me on the serum ...when she 1st launched it. No negative reaction...and pumping in my cheeks. Hydrating also. Now this new cream is awrsome...just a dab goes over my entire face. Feels great wake up hydrated. As for my neck chest area that's a hot mess for me. Broken blood vessels and bumpy chicken skin.

I can't say much has helped....i have tried many lines products on this area...truly need laser to get rid of all the broken caps. The cream feels good here but I really don't believe it will help that issue. We shall see as time goes by.

As for how long this TTV will last I think 6mos for me....maybe even longer.

This will be my most used products...thinking of trying low dose retin a this fall...maybe 2 night per week to see if my skin/rosacea can handle it. These together could simplify my routine and keep cost down

Valued Contributor

Thanks for your replies Sonechko. I think for now I'll continue with the two products only. After just a few days my skin is looking better, going forward I'm sure I'll see even more improvement. I had also ordered the perricone glut spectal from a couple of weeks ago. I think it'll go back, I think Isomers will be all I need.I thought about alternating the lines.

Esteemed Contributor

Isomers has become all I need @Nadine. I only fall for a product or two from Skinn and Consult Beaute, but Isomers works just super for me in every way. Also it's light and non-greasy. Enjoy your two products and come to just watch the shows - Manuela is fascinating to watch! Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I know the importance of Matrixyl on my skin. So for me it's clear staple. This, and Glut, and USSS..... oh well, it's getting to be too many.

@sonechko   -----  Those are my staples as well.  All I've used for a while now.  Oh, with some copper p mixed in once a day, plus one of the eye products.