Contributor

In case anyone is interested, they have super sizes of The All in One serum and Deep Crease corrector...

Honored Contributor

Re: ISOMERS is on ShopHQ today

Deep Crease just sold out. The trio pack of eyelash treatment has really gone up in price. And I was interested in the Little Wonders kit, good price but refuse to pay $7 to ship it, that is over 30% of the cost of the item. 

Super Contributor

I hope she brings back a super size of Matrixl 4 soon. I'm almost out and I really like that  serum!

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle I also wanted to purchase the Little Wonders set, but decided against it because of the high shipping cost.  They were only charging $4.99 to ship the 16.9 oz jumbo size deep crease, but $6.99 to ship 4 half ounce bottles.  Doesn't make any sense!

Trusted Contributor

Same here...last few visits I have wanted to buy those smaller kits but when I put 2 or 3 items, the shipping costs prevent me from making the purchase. The 3 pc eyelash set pricing as a TDO was just ridiculous! 

Honored Contributor

I got an email yesterday from SHQ saying that I have not been around for a while, and an offer for 15% off. I replied to it saying that the shipping is a major deterrent to me and others , and as long as their shiping remains as it is, I am not buying!! i try to find what I want or need or ebay as far as Isomers. 

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Shelbelle I also wanted to purchase the Little Wonders set, but decided against it because of the high shipping cost.  They were only charging $4.99 to ship the 16.9 oz jumbo size deep crease, but $6.99 to ship 4 half ounce bottles.  Doesn't make any sense!

i made that same comment ot my DH, I said they are charging less to ship over a pound than to ship 2 ounces!!

Honored Contributor

I wanted the two pack of the roll on Deodorant... non to be found even on their own web site... wonder what is up with that?  I messaged  them on their face book page and never heard back....

Trusted Contributor

Once again I missed the show.  Won't buy at today's prices. 

Do the math.
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden I think their offices are closed until July 6th for vacation.  Hopefully, they'll respond to you then.