Esteemed Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

Evine 20 didn't work for me. But Evine 20 off did.

@Porcelain  and everyone else...

The E V I N E 20 coupon card I received with my Pep 40 TTV is valid starting 11pm ET on Oct 18th thru 9:59pm ET Oct 20th. There's a $75 minimum  and NO SPACES in the code.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

Evine 20 didn't work for me. But Evine 20 off did.

@Porcelain  and everyone else...

The E V I N E 20 coupon card I received with my Pep 40 TTV is valid starting 11pm ET on Oct 18th thru 9:59pm ET Oct 20th. There's a $75 minimum  and NO SPACES in the code.

Hi @rochelleS Is the coupon just for Skinn or any line as long as it is more than $75?

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

lol, @AmericanBulldogMom, lol!!!

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS It was clear to me what you posted about your 20% coupon - that your original orders were cancelled and then it was applied by the csr (and not that you were re-using it). I did the same thing yesterday, myself. My csr was great also. Super helpful and happy to do it. Glad it worked out for you and glad you’ve stocked up on a fave of yours too before it’s gone in the half liter size for good. 😉

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol

There's a premier show celebrating the opening of Evine new LA, California studio. There will be 5 brands debuting plus some long time favs. Consult Beauty is mentioned. The only restrictions printed are Waterford. Ron White Footwear, MacKenzie Childs and Consumer Electronics. The discount will only apply on the 1st order if it's a subscription item. The regular not applicable on shipping and taxes verbage is also stated. That's all I see. I'd venture everything(else) will be available with the coupon. Evine wants our business but the but is, we'll see... HTH 's

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS, thanks for clarifying what you meant. I got that insert in my package too. You are so sweet to keep trying to help us understand.

I have to edit so much of what I post because I realize I put the wrong name of something or it made sense in my head but my typing fingers got ahead of me. Personally, I think the smarter we are, the more likely this is to happen! Or maybe that just makes me feel better. lol Heart  Woman Wink

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Tennessee Vol

There's a premier show celebrating the opening of Evine new LA, California studio. There will be 5 brands debuting plus some long time favs. Consult Beauty is mentioned. The only restrictions printed are Waterford. Ron White Footwear, MacKenzie Childs and Consumer Electronics. The discount will only apply on the 1st order if it's a subscription item. The regular not applicable on shipping and taxes verbage is also stated. That's all I see. I'd venture everything(else) will be available with the coupon. Evine wants our business but the but is, we'll see... HTH 's

@rochelleS

Thanks! 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@rochelleS It was clear to me what you posted about your 20% coupon - that your original orders were cancelled and then it was applied by the csr (and not that you were re-using it). I did the same thing yesterday, myself. My csr was great also. Super helpful and happy to do it. Glad it worked out for you and glad you’ve stocked up on a fave of yours too before it’s gone in the half liter size for good. 😉

Thanks @AmericanBulldogMom. There was a huge difference between the reps I spoke with today. Huge. You can just hear it in their voices, even thought I said the same thing to both of them. And I'm pretty good on the phone too. Shrug.

I will be checking isomers site tomorrow though. Curious to see what show items will be offered and the prices. There's a 23% currency exchange.

Glad you got yours too and truly looking forward to your comments. ♡♡♡

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Thanks @AmericanBulldogMom. There was a huge difference between the reps I spoke with today. Huge. You can just hear it in their voices, even thought I said the same thing to both of them. And I'm pretty good on the phone too. Shrug.

I will be checking isomers site tomorrow though. Curious to see what show items will be offered and the prices. There's a 23% currency exchange.

Glad you got yours too and truly looking forward to your comments. ♡♡♡

@rochelleSThe Isomers website specials will probably show up on Monday morning around 11 am EST, not tomorrow.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Linmo, I meant Monday to check the Isomers site. It feels like a Sunday around here. Dreary, rainy, cold and very quiet. ♡♡♡