Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,181
Registered: ‎07-21-2011


@BdBettyB wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@Porcelain@AmericanBulldogMom@barefootwillow@Linmo@BdBettyB@Nightowlz  @Chi-town girl and others

There is a little surprise for us on EVINE 20 OFF and it supposed to be good and useful until 11:59pm on October 14. If you eliminate all spaces that aren't really needed, you'll get to enjoy it!


 

 

Very kind of you. Thank you. 


 

Ladies - I received a 20%coupon in my Pep 40 TTV order. It's a 4x6 card promoting the opening of the new LA studio. The fine print states it's good starting at 11pm ET 10-18 thru 10-20 9:59pm ET. Same code as posted above. But there's a $75 minimum. Check your pkgs. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,696
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

What do you all think about 

ISOMERS Skincare SPC Snail Peptide Complex Duo 1.01 oz Each? I have another brand Snail peptide that’s cheaper and is 92%, I think, snail peptide, that I like but this seems to have other stuff in it. Is anyone using this and seeing any difference?

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,834
Registered: ‎04-23-2010

Hello ladies!  What do you think of R pur bottle on sale ? I have not used this product in years..and do not remember the results. Are you using it? Does it work?

Thanks

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,181
Registered: ‎07-21-2011


@SANNA wrote:

Hello ladies!  What do you think of R pur bottle on sale ? I have not used this product in years..and do not remember the results. Are you using it? Does it work?

Thanks


@SANNA

First off, the extended return is in your favor. I'd suggest reading the reviews if you haven't already. 

 

Unfortunately this did not work for me. I'd received mine frozen, but called isomers and was assured it wouldn't be a problem. They test their products for extreme temperatures. I wanted to use this with my body cream. My Midwest winters are cold and drying. Like several reviewers stated, I too had even drier and extremely flakey skin using this. Tried it several different ways too and didn't see any chang. Needless to say I was so surprised and disappointed. Yet there are many who swear by this and are very pleased with their super moisturizing results. Just my humble experience. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,338
Registered: ‎12-16-2013

@BeautyAddiction wrote:

What do you all think about 

ISOMERS Skincare SPC Snail Peptide Complex Duo 1.01 oz Each? I have another brand Snail peptide that’s cheaper and is 92%, I think, snail peptide, that I like but this seems to have other stuff in it. Is anyone using this and seeing any difference?


@BeautyAddictionI use this product daily.  For me, it helps with any type of imperfection on my skin like an age spot.  The snail serum seems to help make them go away faster.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,206
Registered: ‎06-01-2017

@sonechko wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

They just sold out of their $300 serum.

 


Good! I'm glad to see a variety of brands, products and price points offered. I would have liked to see a smaller sized bottle offered and more info/discussions about what it would replace/displace in a current regime. Would using it as a booster be beneficial

 

Why does someone need to start 2 threads about the price of this product? So she can't afford it, ok get over it! It just makes it less likely for a wider range of discussions bc for those that did purchase it, why post about it only to be shamed or have the discussion be focused about spending choices/budgets.  We lose out as a community bc we won't get a chance to learn about the usage/benefits of the product. 


I think it's lighthearted and meant in good fun, @Chi-town girl. I can see some people buying it because of the price. Some people only buy the of the best and have the disposable income to buy anything they like.

 

I hope someone in this forum got the Orchid serum. I certainly won't shame them at all if they say so. I'll be happy for them and pleased and curious and begging them for their reviews! Of course someone will be a crabapple about it, but that happens no matter what the topic is.

 

Did you get the orchid serum. @Chi-town girl? If so, please don't let my jokes make you think I don't want to know all about it -- and I wouldn't make fun of you for it ever.


 

@Porcelain@Chi-town girl, my issue with $300 price tag for this bottle was not really about the price itself, or whether I can, or more likely can't afford it. My issue was that this same bottle made it's debut in Italy at $57! While Evine is pushing same product at $300 onto US customers.

This tells me - it can NOT really be $300 value, because there is such drastic price difference. If this serum is really this valuable, how come it was sold for so much less to Italian customers?


 

 

I agree. I think it's also very odd.  My beef [as usual] is shipping. A small bottle at a high price point and no shipping included is ridiculous. I realize it is an Evine issues and not an Isomers one but still. C'mon. 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,181
Registered: ‎07-21-2011


@rochelleS wrote:

 


@SANNA wrote:

Hello ladies!  What do you think of R pur bottle on sale ? I have not used this product in years..and do not remember the results. Are you using it? Does it work?

Thanks


@SANNA

First off, the extended return is in your favor. I'd suggest reading the reviews if you haven't already. 

 

Unfortunately this did not work for me. I'd received mine frozen, but called isomers and was assured it wouldn't be a problem. They test their products for extreme temperatures. I wanted to use this with my body cream. My Midwest winters are cold and drying. Like several reviewers stated, I too had even drier and extremely flakey skin using this. Tried it several different ways too and didn't see any chang. Needless to say I was so surprised and disappointed. Yet there are many who swear by this and are very pleased with their super moisturizing results. Just my humble experience. 


 

@SANNA and everyone else...

 

I MADE A MISTAKE!!! 

I erroneously shared my experience with the H Pur Hyaluronic Acid TTV.  Not the R Pur Sanna was likely asking about.

 

I am so embarrassed and hope I didn't didn't confuse any of you too much. I promise to pay more attention replying. 😳😫😳

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,338
Registered: ‎12-16-2013

@rochelleS wrote:

 


@rochelleS wrote:

 


@SANNA wrote:

Hello ladies!  What do you think of R pur bottle on sale ? I have not used this product in years..and do not remember the results. Are you using it? Does it work?

Thanks


@SANNA

First off, the extended return is in your favor. I'd suggest reading the reviews if you haven't already. 

 

Unfortunately this did not work for me. I'd received mine frozen, but called isomers and was assured it wouldn't be a problem. They test their products for extreme temperatures. I wanted to use this with my body cream. My Midwest winters are cold and drying. Like several reviewers stated, I too had even drier and extremely flakey skin using this. Tried it several different ways too and didn't see any chang. Needless to say I was so surprised and disappointed. Yet there are many who swear by this and are very pleased with their super moisturizing results. Just my humble experience. 


 

@SANNA and everyone else...

 

I MADE A MISTAKE!!! 

I erroneously shared my experience with the H Pur Hyaluronic Acid TTV.  Not the R Pur Sanna was likely asking about.

 

I am so embarrassed and hope I didn't didn't confuse any of you too much. I promise to pay more attention replying. 😳😫😳

 


@rochelleS Now it makes sense!   I was wondering why anyone would mix R-Pur with their body cream.  @SANNA I use the R-Pur every evening, not as a seasonal bootcamp. For me in my very late fifties, it helps with hydration and elasticity.  It is one of my must have products.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,081
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

I wanted to order DEO DRY but cant find it anywhere.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,350
Registered: ‎02-19-2014

It's true. I just looked at HSE24 and the Isomers orchid stem cell serum is on sale for the Euro equivalent of about $57 dollars, down from over $170. It's a huge reduction.

 

I think the pricing and what people will and won't spend big money on must be different in Italy.

 

On that site I also saw a 1 oz bottle of the fancy Matirxyl 4 Pur serum for on sale for the Euro equivalent of $92.44. Down from $120.18. This is for one ounce and no accompanying cream.

 

Here in the States, Evine is selling 1.86 oz of the serum plus 2 oz of cream for $126.99 on sale.

 

So how Evine spreads around the pricing must be different than how HSE24 does it. It may be that here in the states, the orchid serum buyers are funding some of the lower prices on other products...and vice versa. If you see what I mean.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr