Esteemed Contributor

It's so funny - Manuela is wearing Kate & Mallory jacket for tonight presentation. Something happened to her luggage in airport.  She usually dresses very nice, but this jacket looks like such a rug in comparison!  Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Porcelain! For explaining it. Again! Neodermyl, I should remember by now.

You too, like me called Deep Crease Correction a serum.  It's a Cream! Great companion to Glutathiosome Serum according to Manuela.

By the way, with 1/5 off you can treat even your behind with it at this price. Super value! Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

They just sold out of their $300 serum.

Honored Contributor

Re: ISOMERS in October 2018

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

Thanks @Porcelain! For explaining it. Again! Neodermyl, I should remember by now.

You too, like me called Deep Crease Correction a serum.  It's a Cream! Great companion to Glutathiosome Serum according to Manuela.

By the way, with 1/5 off you can treat even your behind with it at this price. Super value! Cat Happy

I was going off my memory of what I have and based it on what you said. I fixed my response. Woman Wink

It's a cream format but not a final moisturizer. Most people think a cream should come last and seal everything in. And in most cases that is correct. Just not this one, in my opinion.

ETA: The idea of using a product called Deep Crease on my behind every day would just make me laugh too much! My skin back there is probably thick enough! lol

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Good! I'm glad to see a variety of brands, products and price points offered. I would have liked to see a smaller sized bottle offered and more info/discussions about what it would replace/displace in a current regime. Would using it as a booster be beneficial

Why does someone need to start 2 threads about the price of this product? So she can't afford it, ok get over it! It just makes it less likely for a wider range of discussions bc for those that did purchase it, why post about it only to be shamed or have the discussion be focused about spending choices/budgets.  We lose out as a community bc we won't get a chance to learn about the usage/benefits of the product. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Good! I'm glad to see a variety of brands, products and price points offered. I would have liked to see a smaller sized bottle offered and more info/discussions about what it would replace/displace in a current regime. Would using it as a booster be beneficial

Why does someone need to start 2 threads about the price of this product? So she can't afford it, ok get over it! It just makes it less likely for a wider range of discussions bc for those that did purchase it, why post about it only to be shamed or have the discussion be focused about spending choices/budgets.  We lose out as a community bc we won't get a chance to learn about the usage/benefits of the product. 

I think it's lighthearted and meant in good fun, @Chi-town girl. I can see some people buying it because of the price. Some people only buy the of the best and have the disposable income to buy anything they like.

I hope someone in this forum got the Orchid serum. I certainly won't shame them at all if they say so. I'll be happy for them and pleased and curious and begging them for their reviews! Of course someone will be a crabapple about it, but that happens no matter what the topic is.

Did you get the orchid serum. @Chi-town girl? If so, please don't let my jokes make you think I don't want to know all about it -- and I wouldn't make fun of you for it ever.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

I think it's lighthearted and meant in good fun, @Chi-town girl. I can see some people buying it because of the price. Some people only buy the of the best and have the disposable income to buy anything they like.

I hope someone in this forum got the Orchid serum. I certainly won't shame them at all if they say so. I'll be happy for them and pleased and curious and begging them for their reviews! Of course someone will be a crabapple about it, but that happens no matter what the topic is.

Did you get the orchid serum. @Chi-town girl? If so, please don't let my jokes make you think I don't want to know all about it -- and I wouldn't make fun of you for it ever.

@Porcelain - I'm not referring to you. You are a great resource for us. I'm just sick of the gossip, pettiness,  self-serving negativity that seems to mushroom/dominate on the Q fotums. I've pulled back on my posting bc I can't relate to it (the culture or mindset) nor have my discussions hijacked or used as fodder.  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISOMERS in October 2018

[ Edited ]

@Porcelain wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@Porcelain@Chi-town girl, my issue with $300 price tag for this bottle was not really about the price itself, or whether I can, or more likely can't afford it. My issue was that this same bottle made it's debut in Italy at $57! While Evine is pushing same product at $300 onto US customers.

This tells me - it can NOT really be $300 value, because there is such drastic price difference. If this serum is really this valuable, how come it was sold for so much less to Italian customers?

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@BdBettyBIt's currently sold out on the Isomers website.  I really expected that Evine would offer it at a comparable price to Isomers' price after conversion.  I contacted Isomers today to ask them why it was being offered for much less in Italy.  The representative said that she understood my concern, but had no explanation.  Personally, I think that the orchid science may be more advanced or readily available in Europe and they are trying to be competitive, whereas here in the US it's a new product  and so they are charging more.  

Thanks @Linmo! I am glad you let (y)our concerns known to Isomers. Huge markup from $57 happening under their watch. Most of us vent here or make a choice not to buy. You did the right thing that could probably make a difference for future purchases!

Honored Contributor

I used an entire 4 oz bottle of Deep Crease on my # 11 and upper lip lines, did nothing!!