Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Deep Crease is at a good price for half liter again. Any recs for it or is it a pass?

@AmericanBulldogMomIt is probably Manuela's favorite moisturizer.  Because of my skin's condition and the climate where I live, I don't need a lot of moisturizers right now.  There is the extended holiday return until the end of January, so if it doesn't work for you. you can send it back.

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

Deep Crease is at a good price for half liter again. Any recs for it or is it a pass?

@AmericanBulldogMomIt is probably Manuela's favorite moisturizer.  Because of my skin's condition and the climate where I live, I don't need a lot of moisturizers right now.  There is the extended holiday return until the end of January, so if it doesn't work for you. you can send it back.

@AmericanBulldogMomI'll give it my highest Recs! It is great to pair up with Glutathisome for protection of your skin, and it is quite lifting with regular use. At this price for THIS size you can afford to cover all of your neck and decollete too -  it's like a super deal.

Respected Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Linmo I’m very oily. Do you know at all if it’s heavy? Heavy is a no go for me. Thx

Honored Contributor

Re: ISOMERS in October 2018

[ Edited ]

@sonechko,

@sonechko wrote:

@Porcelain@AmericanBulldogMom@barefootwillow@Linmo@BdBettyB@Nightowlz  @Chi-town girl and others

There is a little surprise for us on EVINE 20 OFF and it supposed to be good and useful until 11:59pm on October 14. If you eliminate all spaces that aren't really needed, you'll get to enjoy it!

Wow thanks!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMomI'll give it my highest Recs! It is great to pair up with Glutathisome for protection of your skin, and it is quite lifting with regular use. At this price for THIS size you can afford to cover all of your neck and decollete too -  it's like a super deal.

@sonechko We were posting at the same time (when I was replying to Linmo). You may remember I am very oily and can’t do anything heavy. Do you feel it’s heavy? Thx

Esteemed Contributor

No @AmericanBulldogMom Isomers serums are NEVER heavy. I do not feel Deep Crease on at all after a shortest time. It aborbs completely. Use less if needed - it is lifting and has some goodies in it, that I of course forgot, but @Porcelain said it has some very good stuff in it.

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Porcelain@AmericanBulldogMom@barefootwillow@Linmo@BdBettyB@Nightowlz  @Chi-town girl and others

There is a little surprise for us on EVINE 20 OFF and it supposed to be good and useful until 11:59pm on October 14. If you eliminate all spaces that aren't really needed, you'll get to enjoy it!

Very kind of you. Thank you. 

Respected Contributor

@sonechko Good to hear. Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

No @AmericanBulldogMom Isomers serums are NEVER heavy. I do not feel Deep Crease on at all after a shortest time. It aborbs completely. Use less if needed - it is lifting and has some goodies in it, that I of course forgot, but @Porcelain said it has some very good stuff in it.

@AmericanBulldogMomI mis-spoke. I meant - Isomers CREAMS, not serums.

Honored Contributor

Re: ISOMERS in October 2018

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

Deep Crease Correction is great. I find this one to be a lightly emollient cream/serum. So it could be mixed in with a moisturizer or used as a normal serum. It does sink in very quickly. I would not use it as a standalone moisturizer.

Deep Crease Correction  has Neodermyl in it. That ingredient has actual studies that show it increases dermal thickness similar to or even better than a collagen injection and that results show up in 15 days. I've seen results from it. Try it on your temples and under your eyes.

http://www.premiumbeautynews.com/en/induchem-s-neodermyl-scoops-gold,5336

https://docplayer.net/37111087-Neodermyl-the-needle-free-collagen-and-elastin-filler.html

Don't know that I need the huge size that is on sale, though. My 1.86 oz. should last me a good long while.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr