Regular Contributor

Hi, Ladies! @sonechko @FLGators @Nightowlz   I like misting my face.  In the past, I have purchased rose water.  Lately, I have a mist bottle that I fill with filtered water and add a few drops of essential oil.  Doesn't take much.  Could also add some Copper P to the mix.   I use ISOMERS Hyluronic product every day.  I find if I mist my face, it makes my skin extra moist throughout the day, plus I love the scents of essential oils.  Lavendar, Rose, etc.  

Honored Contributor

Re: ISOMERS in October 2018

[ Edited ]

@barefootwillow

I really don't mist much. I have used Heritage Store Rosewater or Evian Facial Spray. I have to watch what I spray in my face. My eyes run all day from dry eye. These 2 sprays do not irritate my eyes.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@NightowlzAt the current exchange rate, it would be about $232.  That will probably be close to the Evine price.  So it's a little more expensive than the regular price of the R-Pur serum.  I use the R-Pur every night, but only purchase it when it is on sale.  

@Linmo

I keep forgetting price difference from Canada to Us.

I also use RPur at night. I buy when she has the 2 bottle set for sale. Bought the last large size bottle.

I have been using Matrixyl-4 & the Deep Crease with it.

I use the Glutathiosome in the morning.

@NightowlzI also use the RPur at night.  I use the Matrixyl-4 in in the morning along with the glutatiosome.  I'm very happy with my results so I probably won't add any new products this visit.  Enjoy the shows!

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@NightowlzAt the current exchange rate, it would be about $232.  That will probably be close to the Evine price.  So it's a little more expensive than the regular price of the R-Pur serum.  I use the R-Pur every night, but only purchase it when it is on sale.  

@Linmo

I also use RPur at night. I buy when she has the 2 bottle set for sale. Bought the last large size bottle.

@NightowlzI also use the RPur at night.  I use the Matrixyl-4 in in the morning along with the glutatiosome.  I'm very happy with my results so I probably won't add any new products this visit.  Enjoy the shows!

@Linmo - I hope so too. My skin has found its happy medium too. Eating mostly clean really has amped it up I think for me! I will have to wait for the after sale too to avoid the ridiculous s&h + taxes. Its good in a way, so I don't get into impulse buying & Isomers only has limited items in the after sale, win-win! But the kits look too enticing.....

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@Linmo

@Linmo - I hope so too. My skin has found its happy medium too. Eating mostly clean really has amped it up I think for me! I will have to wait for the after sale too to avoid the ridiculous s&h + taxes. Its good in a way, so I don't get into impulse buying & Isomers only has limited items in the after sale, win-win! But the kits look too enticing.....

@FLGators @Linmo

I know which Isomers products I like plus work for me. I don't buy any of the others regardless of deals going on.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@barefootwillow

I really don't mist much. I have used Heritage Store Rosewater or Evian Facial Spray. I have to watch what I spray in my face. My eyes run all day from dry eye. These 2 sprays do not irritate my eyes.

@Nightowlz @barefootwillow - my favorite new mist is the Rose Water from Trader Joes.  Price is excellent as well as quality.  I also love TJ's Argan oil and body butters

download (1).jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Look forward to seeing Manuela tonight. Will watch a few shows but I'm not shopping this visit. Waiting for the 'real' holiday deals in November!  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I'll look in tonight too, but won't be shopping either @Chi-town girl

I got lucky. A 9-4  "lost" package showed up on my porch last week. I'd called CS about it and a week later a well worn box that looked like it had been sitting out in the elements appeared. Fortunately the contents were dry and intact. So I've got some catching up to do product wise and will sit out this visit. Plus my Pep 40 TTV arrived today too.

Enjoy the shows ladies. It should be very interesting.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

I'll look in tonight too, but won't be shopping either @Chi-town girl

I got lucky. A 9-4  "lost" package showed up on my porch last week. I'd called CS about it and a week later a well worn box that looked like it had been sitting out in the elements appeared. Fortunately the contents were dry and intact. So I've got some catching up to do product wise and will sit out this visit. Plus my Pep 40 TTV arrived today too.

Enjoy the shows ladies. It should be very interesting.

Oh wow about the lost package! Hope you and the others new to Pep40 love it! Post reviews. I've been very good about using my stash. Hoping for some good values in Nov

Esteemed Contributor

"Wow" is exactly what I said @Chi-town girl. I have no idea who redelivered that box. My items had sold out so I would have been left with a refund as my only recourse then hope Isomers had decent replacement prices. Color me lucky, eh.