Trusted Contributor

Re: ISOMERS in October 2018

[ Edited ]

@Linmo wrote:

There will probably be another TTV or special price on Saturday.  The bonus size of this hasn't been offered for a while.

Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 3.53.30 PM.png

I'm almost at the bottom of my 20%, was hoping it would come back sometime. This is the 8% as per description

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
314-608

ISOMERS Skincare 4pc Stem Genesis Age Management Set for Face, Eyes & Lips w/ Bag

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
313-663

ISOMERS Skincare 4-Piece Hydrating & Anti-Aging Collection w/ Cosmetic Bag, current price $75 + 7 s/h

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

There will probably be another TTV or special price on Saturday.  The bonus size of this hasn't been offered for a while.

@Linmo

How is different than the Matrixyl-4? Too many Matrixyl products to figure out.

I saw this & thought that's what it was but it's not.

Guess I need to check out the ingredients in both.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@Linmo

@NightowlzThe Matrixyl-4 Pur is the latest and greatest Matrixyl serum from Isomers.  It contains all 4 forms of Matrixyl.  This one is one of Isomers original Matrixyl products.  It contains 3 forms of Matrixyl and is a lesser concentration (8%) than their Matrixyl 20% serum.  As far as I know, they haven't disclosed the concentration of the Matrixyl-4 Pur product yet.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@Linmo

@NightowlzThe Matrixyl-4 Pur is the latest and greatest Matrixyl serum from Isomers.  It contains all 4 forms of Matrixyl.  This one is one of Isomers original Matrixyl products.  It contains 3 forms of Matrixyl and is a lesser concentration (8%) than their Matrixyl 20% serum.  As far as I know, they haven't disclosed the concentration of the Matrixyl-4 Pur product yet.

@Linmo

Guess I will stick with the Matrixyl-4 since I'm seeing results with it. I'm using it at night with the RPur & the Deep Crease cream.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

For those of you who use the Isomer's Stem Genesis products, this is a new 'turbo-charged' version of it intended to be used as a bootcamp.  Hopefully the price will go down substantially during the visit.

Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 2.49.54 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

For those of you who use the Isomer's Stem Genesis products, this is a new 'turbo-charged' version of it intended to be used as a bootcamp.  Hopefully the price will go down substantially during the visit.

Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 2.49.54 PM.png

$400? $400?

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor
314-609

ISOMERS 5-Piece All-in-One Beauty Essentials Set w/ Cosmetic Bag, current price $90 + 7 s/h

Respected Contributor

@PorcelainI'm interested in watching the presentation and seeing the before and after photos, but I can't see myself spending that much for one product.