Regular Contributor

Hi, Ladies!!!

Does anyone have any idea what the ISOMERS top value will be this month? 

Frequent Contributor

I don't buy anymore. I find, after spending hundreds, maybe thousands, NOTHING from her line works!

Honored Contributor

Re: ISOMERS in October 2018

[ Edited ]

I don't know yet. Probably in a couple of days. 

I saw Isomers Ultrasonic Face Cleansing & Anti Aging System on a Youtube Video dated Aug 2018. Wonder if she's bringing this to Evine?

Image result for The ISOMERS® Ultrasound Face Cleansing and Anti-Aging System

Respected Contributor

@LasVegas Dot wrote:

I don't buy anymore. I find, after spending hundreds, maybe thousands, NOTHING from her line works!

Soooo....in other words you don’t know?!?!? 🙄😏

Esteemed Contributor
She did not read the OP’s question, I’d guess.
Trusted Contributor

@LasVegas Dot wrote:

That has been my experience as well! 

Respected Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

@LasVegas Dot wrote:

I've had great results with Isomers.  My skin became very reactive and unpredictable during menopause.  I feel like my skin is back to where it was in my forties.  I'm in my late 50's.  

Honored Contributor

@barefootwillow wrote:

Hi, Ladies!!!

Does anyone have any idea what the ISOMERS top value will be this month? 

@barefootwillow - there might be info about the Isomers Oct TTV in the weekly Program Guide email they publish on Friday.  I will look for it and let you know on Friday. Also, Manuela/Isomers usually sends an email before the Evine shows to share info about new products and the TTV's

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

@LasVegas Dot wrote:

Woman Happy Then, I'd guess, you too, would not have any answer to a question OP was asking - "Does anyone have any idea what the ISOMERS top value will be this month?".  Lol!

Honored Contributor

@LasVegas Dot wrote:

@LasVegas Dot @isaboo

Must not have been using the right products. I used some that I felt did nothing. 

I do notice changes with her products I'm using now. 

I use her Glutathiosome. RPur, Matriyxl-4 & Deep Crease for the most part right now. I also have her Accelerated Recovery Serum, Eye Serum, Retiniacin, Ceramides, Copper P plus a few others.