Regular Contributor
On 4/3/2015 UMDTerpFan said:

I thought the same thing after I used it for the 1st day. There is no way this duo is going to be hydrating and moisturizing enough for the skin under my eyes. Today I used the duo and added back in the products I was using for hydration and moisture. The other thing I noticed is that the lines under my eyes look deeper, like the duo isn't absorbing into my skin so my concealer looks more caked on & cracky than it did without the duo. Does that make sense? I'm going to continue using it for a couple of weeks to see if I think it is effective for darkness, puffiness and drooping upper lids and if not, I'll return it and go back to what I've been using. But I'm curious as to what others think of this duo too.

Hi - yes...... that is sort of what I was trying to explain with me

it actually feels like SKINN's Orchid Gel & with that consistancy IF you were to pump it out of a bottle AND also the MATTE look of the orchid gel AND the look of it (like if you take a bit of the Formula and put it on the pores of your cheeks it does what SKINN's Orchid gel does)

I have used the Orchid Gel and if I apply a concealer ontop I WAS cakey - I don't use the Orchid gel, I did not like it at ALL!!!

I am ALSO not liking the Formulas the Booster YES..... beacuse I like the vials and it is the same

I want to try an do away with an EYE product and thought THIS duo might do that - I just did my nightly regime and again applied the 2 - this time I applied the Booster - then the formula and I can HONESTY and 100% certain .......... I do not like the Formula - over that I applied a be of the SKINN lipid and then SKINN's advanced triple EYE serum

this is a go back OR just not a reorder

I think I will just stick with SKINN's advanced eye, reorganize & Stem Rejen - using 1 or the other as needed

Respected Contributor
So, I have used this 2 times already and think I am liking it. It does seem to give my eyes the tightening appearance. I dont have a huge problem with my eyes but they have been looking a little crepy lately. The second time, I put on the immortal first and then the mesmer-eyes and same affect but then it occurred to me that, maybe, it is not meant to be moisturizing. So, I dont see a diff whether I mix the two or layer them. Still experimenting. I put a moisturizer on top after I let it sink in for a few minutes. I will keep using this and see how it goes. So far, so good.
Regular Contributor

I got mine yesterday, and went back and watched the presentation, and i'm still not quite sure when to use these. She never really says. The booster bottle says am and/or pm. The Messmurize doesn't really say. Are they both to be used together am and pm? I used them both together yesterday afternoon, then put my eye cream over it after it dried. I did notice later on, when I put eye lid primer down on my lid, there was some balling up. So i'll keep playing with it.

Regular Contributor

I actually PACKAGED mine up to SHIP it BACK

I tried it 2 times yesterday & also this morning - NOT just drying BUT also dried out my eyes ...???

The Formula is SUPER drying - VERY drying and I don't want to have to apply 3, 4 products for moisture & hydration

i LOVE the Immortal but the other item is NOT good for me (my opinion)

I might go back to just using the Vials - not sure yet........ I did cancel the Auto Ship because of the DUO

in the meantime I will use SKINN's Stem Rejen & Advanced EYE

Honored Contributor
On 4/4/2015 JustWantBeautifulSkinn said:

I tried it 2 times yesterday & also this morning - NOT just drying BUT also dried out my eyes ...???

The Formula is SUPER drying - VERY drying and I don't want to have to apply 3, 4 products for moisture & hydration

I might go back to just using the Vials - not sure yet........ I did cancel the Auto Ship because of the DUO

that is such a bummer. I wonder why it is so drying when she said it was the same formula as the vials. Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

I've used it twice so far. I really like it! I'm only using it in the evening and I use my other eye serums during the day. I am prone to milia and crepey skin around my eyes so I have to be really careful what I put around them.

I'm just using a little bit from each, mix it, then pat around eye area, just like Manuela does. She did say you could use it twice a day if the eyes need a lot of help. But otherwise, you can just use it once a day.

I feel my under eye area looks a bit tighter and smoother. I'm on auto delivery so I will give this a good shot, for about six months, before I see if it's helping or not.

JWBS, if you are happy with the vials, I would just go back to those and use that under my eye area as well as all over. If you decide to do that, I would love it if you can do a follow up review.

Respected Contributor
On 4/4/2015 5pugmom said:

I got mine yesterday, and went back and watched the presentation, and i'm still not quite sure when to use these. She never really says. The booster bottle says am and/or pm. The Messmurize doesn't really say. Are they both to be used together am and pm? I used them both together yesterday afternoon, then put my eye cream over it after it dried. I did notice later on, when I put eye lid primer down on my lid, there was some balling up. So i'll keep playing with it.

I am new to this product too, however, you can use both am and pm together. I am going to start using it only in the pm. I had the balling issue too and someone suggested really letting it dry before putting anything else on. I did that yesterday night and I didnt have any more issues. So, we will see if that fixes it going forward. I had the same problem with the moisture mask too.
Regular Contributor
On 4/4/2015 HappyDaze said:
On 4/4/2015 JustWantBeautifulSkinn said:

that is such a bummer. I wonder why it is so drying when she said it was the same formula as the vials. Smiley Sad

No.... the Booster is fine PERFECT and is what is in the Vials

It's the other bottle the Formula she said to mix with WHICH I did

Then last night I applied 1 and then the other over top

It is for ALL around the eyes & so that is what I did VERY dry and sucked the moisture out of my eyes - they were SUPER dry all day and night

anyway - I hate that I had such a bad experience AND may go back to just vials HOPE she has a "special" on those - hate to spend 90 dollars MAYBE they will do a ??? 59 special ...???