Honored Contributor

Re: ISOMERS coming February 14

@nycgrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

I am using their eye lash stem gensis I think its called faithfully usually has any one used this and seen results in their eye lashes? Thank you/

@DowntonAbbey - I have been using ISOMERS eyelash treatments for over a year. There are/were 2 versions, the stem genesis and a conditioning one- cant recall the exact name. 

Both have given me good results, but I think the conditioning one has been more effective. Sadly we think it's bed discontinued. I think the stem genesis one has been revised? 

It took about 3 months for me to see results, full lash line and longer lashes. Key is to use it nightly, consistently. 

Wonder what 'new' is coming for Feb, hopefully nothing I want, lol. I've shopped her visits each month lately and I'm well stocked!!! @sonechko - what do you know about the Feb visit?

I've tried both lash treatments - I LOVED the eyelash protein.  I didn't get any results from the stem genesis one.  I was on auto-delivery for the lash protein and then it was "discontinued" - as were all my Isomers products.  I am on my last tube of the lash protein - then I honesly don't know what I'm going to do without it.  It really really worked.  Depending on pricing maybe I'll cave on the "new and improved", but I'm not really into "new and improved" because for me personally I have found "new and improved" means I can't use it or it no longer works (or I have a reaction to a new ingredient) so most times I move on Woman Frustrated

@nycgrl @sonechko - is the SG eye lash duo posted above a new or reformulation? 

Thx @sonechko for posting the new items & let us know your thoughts for the Feb visit. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Woman Happy @Chi-town girl! I will ask smart peeps who unlike me, can read and understand the labels, and post about SG Serum.

My thoughts about February visit? Love everything Isomers! My high regard is for Accelerated Recovery Serum, and supersize Glutothiosome, that is still in stock for now. Personally, don't need this possible TTV, since have all these bottles at home. The TTV items are all very good though, wish the serums were bigger or the price - smaller!

We'll need to look what other (older) items/kits will be on sale and offered at what price during the Febriary visit. There are some good ones!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISOMERS coming February 14change in Isomers

[ Edited ]

There is a change to note about Isomers February scheduling, per their FB.

"Manuela will be back at Evine with special offers on Sunday, and then a Today's Top Value kick-off on Monday night and throughout the day on Tuesday.

Show yourself some love this Valentines' Day!

Sunday Feb 12: 8am, 9am and noon
Monday Feb 13: 11pm – 1am
Tuesday Feb 14: 2am-4am (tape), 7am (tape) 9am – 11am, 1pm, 4-6pm and 9-11pm
Wednesday Feb 15: 6am (tape)
All times eastern"

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl, the answer is the eyelash product offered, has the same formula as before, only difference - it's a duo! I like this product, it works for me, and I think, I'll get it. I also use it on eyebrows.

Trusted Contributor

I used the Isomers lip serum every winter. I ran out of it this year. I have such bad chapped lips this year, nothing seems to help. I think I will give this lip product a try. 

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Chi-town girl, the answer is the eyelash product offered, has the same formula as before, only difference - it's a duo! I like this product, it works for me, and I think, I'll get it. I also use it on eyebrows.

@sonechko, I would like to try this product but have never ordered from evine before.  Do you think it will go to a cheaper price next week?

Esteemed Contributor

@Ainhisg wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko, I would like to try this product but have never ordered from evine before.  Do you think it will go to a cheaper price next week?

I am positive they'll lower the price from what it shows now, @Ainhisg. They always do. This product gives me some improvement for my lashes and eyebrows. Trick is not to forget applying it. Cat Happy

Not sure if I'm right or wrong, but I feel like my lashes are better protected, if I use serum under mascara too.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Ainhisg wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

I am positive they'll lower the price from what it shows now, @Ainhisg. They always do. This product gives me some improvement for my lashes and eyebrows. Trick is not to forget applying it. Cat Happy

Not sure if I'm right or wrong, but I feel like my lashes are better protected, if I use serum under mascara too.

Thank you!

Regular Contributor

I noticed today, they have the larger size H Pur 100.  I think it is around 4oz.  Hopefully the price will be lower.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISOMERS Launching on February 12-14 for new Lip Product Release

[ Edited ]

ISOMERS Skincare Immortal Lip Recovery Serum 0.27 oz - 312-843 Full Evine Price $29.75.

Launching TONIGHT, February 8, 2017 on ISOMERS Site only. And on 12-14 on Evine.

Hopefully at prefered lowered price.

312-843.jpg

f8147d7d-7f0b-4a45-8bb8-3bafd4e128fe.png

New Innovation.  Dramatic Results.

Launching today.........February 8th 2017
Watch for this new product launch on Evine.

Immortal
Lip Recovery Serum

Formulation designed for
"The Perfect Pout"...
works to enhance moisture, form, tone and lip shape!

8m/ 0.27 fl oz       $42.00

Multi-Active formula boasts high-tech and high efficacy ingredients: 
  • Immortal technology - deeply rehydrating; helps reduce trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL) for healthier functioning skin barriers and long lasting protection. Our Immortal Technology boosts delivery of key actives while enhancing the overall definition and volume of the lip surface area and contours. 
  • Sym3D - helps to plump the lips, minimizing lines & wrinkles.
  • Volulip - helps to increase lip volume, hydration and softness.
  • Hilurlip  - "luscious lips without surgery" plus works to protect the lips from environmental damage.
  • Hyaluronic Filling Spheres -  provides long lasting hydration and helps to  smooth deep wrinkles.

Enjoy fatter, fuller lips without injections.