Regular Contributor

Any ideas on what the special will be February 14th?

Honored Contributor

Re: ISOMERS coming February 14

The shows aren't even populated yet so it's impossible to even guess.  Only hope at this point is if Manuela let the cat out of the bag on Facebook.

Regular Contributor

Ahh..good point.  I will check.  Thank you!

Respected Contributor

Thank goodness I'll be away on a cruise because I don't need anything. I bought 4 of the large Glutathione on her last visit and love it but don't need any more serums.

Respected Contributor

@barefootwillow The Isomers Shows tab on the Evine website will probably be populated by the end of next week.  Also, if you receive the Friday program guide email, you can usually see the products scheduled to be aired the following week.  So if you check the program guide email next Friday the 10th, you will probably be able to see the products (or someone who does see them will post them here).

Trusted Contributor

I am using their eye lash stem gensis I think its called faithfully usually has any one used this and seen results in their eye lashes? Thank you/

Honored Contributor

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

I am using their eye lash stem gensis I think its called faithfully usually has any one used this and seen results in their eye lashes? Thank you/

@DowntonAbbey - I have been using ISOMERS eyelash treatments for over a year. There are/were 2 versions, the stem genesis and a conditioning one- cant recall the exact name. 

Both have given me good results, but I think the conditioning one has been more effective. Sadly we think it's bed discontinued. I think the stem genesis one has been revised? 

It took about 3 months for me to see results, full lash line and longer lashes. Key is to use it nightly, consistently. 

Wonder what 'new' is coming for Feb, hopefully nothing I want, lol. I've shopped her visits each month lately and I'm well stocked!!! @sonechko - what do you know about the Feb visit?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Thank you for your post I will for sure use it nightly now.  I have the latest one I guess and since I do not have cable I will have to try and look online for Evine.  I have only used the one product from Isomers.  I know nothing about that company or product.  Do you like this better than Perricone?

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

@DowntonAbbey - I have been using ISOMERS eyelash treatments for over a year. There are/were 2 versions, the stem genesis and a conditioning one- cant recall the exact name. 

Both have given me good results, but I think the conditioning one has been more effective. Sadly we think it's bed discontinued. I think the stem genesis one has been revised? 

It took about 3 months for me to see results, full lash line and longer lashes. Key is to use it nightly, consistently. 

Wonder what 'new' is coming for Feb, hopefully nothing I want, lol. I've shopped her visits each month lately and I'm well stocked!!! @sonechko - what do you know about the Feb visit?

The shows are not populated yet, @Chi-town girl!  But since this morning about six new products did show up, and one of them is TTV'ish looking!

I specifically, would like to bring the attention to a brand new product - ISOMERS Skincare Immortal Lip Recovery Serum 0.27 oz - 312-843

312-843.jpg

Also,

ISOMERS Skincare Stem Genesis Extreme Eyelash Enhancer Duo 0.27 oz Each - 312-842
312-842.jpg
ISOMERS Skincare 5-Piece Anti-Aging Daily Essentials Collection for Face, Eyes & Neck - 312-819

312-819.jpg

Plus, there will be a great offer on very-very good Isomers serum - Accelerated Recovery. It's a two weeks boot-camp treatment.

ISOMERS Skincare Accelerated Recovery Serum Duo 1 oz Each - 312-845
312-845.jpg

There are more....., including R-Pur, and left-overs from oversized Glut serum, while they last.....
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

I've tried both lash treatments - I LOVED the eyelash protein.  I didn't get any results from the stem genesis one.  I was on auto-delivery for the lash protein and then it was "discontinued" - as were all my Isomers products.  I am on my last tube of the lash protein - then I honesly don't know what I'm going to do without it.  It really really worked.  Depending on pricing maybe I'll cave on the "new and improved", but I'm not really into "new and improved" because for me personally I have found "new and improved" means I can't use it or it no longer works (or I have a reaction to a new ingredient) so most times I move on Woman Frustrated