Trusted Contributor

Re: ISOMERS anyone? Thursday at midnight starts off their TS....

@Linmo wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

802A90A0-215C-4741-A1DE-6E5E01998538.jpeg

great value on this kit - 

ISOMERS Skincare 6-Piece Intense Age Renewal Ritual Collection

$ 57.99 Holiday Price
Was $67.50 | (14% off)
6 ValuePay®: $9.67
S&H: $6.99 

Glutathiosome High Potency Face Serum - 1.86 oz
Re-Densify Volufirming Face Cream - 1.86 oz
Daily Exfoliating Serum - 1 oz
Manual Microderm Cleanser - 4.06 oz
RE-Lift Amino Face Serum - 1.86 oz
Deep Crease Correction - 1.86 oz

Great value if it's not old stock.  This was a special a couple of years ago.

@Linmo - I was wondering as well. Suddenly popped up & is on the 1st page. Now says “almost sold out”. I don’t trust evine. I have purchased clearance color cosmetics only to have the cc cream separate on me. 

Honored Contributor

Final shows of the visit with Heather! Anyone shopping the visit? Will there be any This Day Only specials?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

That kit above was one of my favorites, I had it in A/D which was discontinued by evine. Agree it’s a great deal if it’s not old stock. The good thing is that you can tell the mfg date on isomers, or they’re happy to tell you if you call.
Valued Contributor

I just discovered that Isomers Super Skin Serum and mask set, 313-395, has a bonus opportunity.  $5.00 savings on a second set purchased in the same order.

Esteemed Contributor

I  no longer see the banner with the 15% discount code for  $75+  purchase on the home page...

Honored Contributor

I got the Stem Genesis lash serum trio as a Christmas present from DH to moi. Zero shipping and no tax.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Final shows of the visit with Heather! Anyone shopping the visit? Will there be any This Day Only specials?

@Chi-town girlI didn't purchase anything this visit.  The 24k products had good before and after photos.  I decided not to purchase since I still haven't tried the caviar set yet.  I am burnt out on body butters.  Hope you have a wonderful Holiday!

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl didnt watch the entire show but when I watched they were still pitching the body butter & the 24k kit. 

@Linmo Maybe we all are experiencing body butter fatigue. 

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girlI didn't purchase anything this visit.  The 24k products had good before and after photos.  I decided not to purchase since I still haven't tried the caviar set yet.  I am burnt out on body butters.  Hope you have a wonderful Holiday!

@Linmo - yes, I am impressed with Manuela's presentation of the 24k products. She told a caller the caviar products are for hydration and 24k to reverse aging.  She also said you can use 24k as a booster program to compliment your current regime.  I'm interested to try both programs but I also love Skinn Pep40 so I'm going to think abiut it. Maybe there will be some future TTV kits that will hook me.

It's really nice to have some great body cream products from various brands but I agree about the fatigue.  Evine is desperate for sales and they probably realized some good response from the new Skinn body creams, deciding to flood us with options from every line and brand. 

Thank you for your holiday wishes and I too wish blessings and much love to you and your loved ones Heart I'm grateful for my online beauty & fashion friends - great resources, inspirations, fun shopping and a nice diversion from the daily stressors. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri