Honored Contributor

ISOMERS anyone? Thursday at midnight starts off their TS....

[ Edited ]

Will anyone be watching or buying? I'm interested in the Gingerbread soaps, lol.

Honored Contributor

Re: ISOMERS anyone? Midnight starts off their TS....

@SahmIam wrote:

Will anyone be watching or buying? I'm interested in the Gingerbread soaps, lol.

I dont see Isomers listed for Evine tomorrow, at midnite tonite it lists Gadget Gifts on their schedule.

Honored Contributor

Re: ISOMERS anyone? Thursday at midnight starts off their TS....

ACK! It's THURSDAY night at midnight. Oops!!!

I have correded the topic title.

Respected Contributor

@SahmIamthanks for the heads up.  I'm interested the new glutathiosome body butter.  I use the face serum daily.  

Esteemed Contributor

Of course interested! In new Glutathiosome Body Butter, HALF A LITTER! Wow. This is TTV.

Then, also 24K Gold Kit.

They also gonna have couple very good super size facial cleansers (half a litter) - Double Duty and All In One..... and some more!

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/47389787_2390426307634393_3667853168286367744_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=9f7b2432af21ca0347f877245e4c7856&oe=5C98E0E6

Trusted Contributor

Hello @sonechko do you have any idea how much the half liter of All In One Cleanser is going to be? 

Honored Contributor

Evine is offering yet another body cream TTV! The  Isomers TTV body product is in a pump bottle - how can that be considered a body butter? Regardless of brand, body butters are always in a jar due to the thickness of the product.

Will definitely check to see items/adjusted pricing & am hoping to watch the TTV launch show on Thur night. Not going to buy the TTV since I have no need for another body cream. Evine sent me a 20% coupon/post card via USPS so I might buy something from Isomers or Skinn Dec visits

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@AnnMarie-1 wrote:

Hello @sonechko do you have any idea how much the half liter of All In One Cleanser is going to be? 

No @AnnMarie-1,  I am sorry. I only know when they change the price. My guess from that price of $39.75 it will be just below thirty bucks. But who knows? They may do something better than this for the Holidays, right? Or worse. Lol! Still, the price will be right for such huge bottle.

Esteemed Contributor

OMG! @AnnMarie-1, just noticed - All In One Half Liter Cleanser is going to be on Subscription! If price is right, I am in. It will be really low shipping on future delieveries.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechkoThank you for the investigating!  I am in also, I just bought 8 ounce of the cleanser for 19.99, $1.99 shipping (on subscription), so sounds like this 16 ounce will (might) be a good deal!  If so, I will cancel my old order.