Trusted Contributor

Re: ISOMERS...any idea what the TTV will be in December?

There are several gift duos on isomers website. I think they will put in a small gift organza bag with it. The shipping however is free only if combined w/special web offers.

Valued Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@BetsyDoodle wrote:

The benefits of the ISOMERS Skincare Half Liter H-Pur 100 Advanced Moisture Magnet Serum shown in the presentation was that it firms and tightens skin, it hydrates and reduces wrinkles.  I ordered this item because I needed these things and so far Isomers has not let me down.  Has anyone seen these benefits after using this product? I know that you have to use some products for a while before you see any changes, so if you have seen these changes, how log did it take?

You'll see the benefits of using H-Pur in a couple of days, @BetsyDoodle! It's a great serum! Using it will make all your other serums perform better.

I used it out of my last year's 4oz bottle only putting a drop or two into my creams.

But I decided to give it a test run before the visit, and for the last three days I was putting it directly on my cleansed face before the rest of serums. I so love it, I have no words!

It does to my skin exactly what Manuela was saying on the shows. It does attract moisture to the skin out of thin air, and my skin is smooth like glass with it.

I also still add it to my creams, what a difference it makes! Both - in spreading and absorption of a cream. Let us know how you'll like it, and I hope you will as much as I do.

Wow! Thanks so much for responding. Like I said, Isomers has never let me down, I have been using it for a while now and it is the only skincare I have used that my husband has mentioned my skin looking better.  I will let you know what I think after I have used it.  I know that everyone will have an answer for this question-- I have been using the all in one cleanser, what cleanser would everyone recommend. I know Manuela spoke about the clay mask cleanser, and they have a duo with the clay cleanser and an exfoliating cleanser.  I have normal to dry skin, 54 yrs old, some little wrinkles and first signs of elasticity problems, but not bas since using Isomers.

Honored Contributor

The Isomers Matrixyl 4 Pur is still on sale at a slight discount. If you haven't tried it yet and don't want to wait for a bigger sale, which could take months, might as well save the couple dollars. It's really great stuff. For anyone serious about peptides, this is the one you want. Using this serum--my cheeks have never been firmer or more appley. As an adult, I mean. Woman Embarassed

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@BetsyDoodle wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@BetsyDoodle wrote:

The benefits of the ISOMERS Skincare Half Liter H-Pur 100 Advanced Moisture Magnet Serum shown in the presentation was that it firms and tightens skin, it hydrates and reduces wrinkles.  I ordered this item because I needed these things and so far Isomers has not let me down.  Has anyone seen these benefits after using this product? I know that you have to use some products for a while before you see any changes, so if you have seen these changes, how log did it take?

You'll see the benefits of using H-Pur in a couple of days, @BetsyDoodle! It's a great serum! Using it will make all your other serums perform better.

I used it out of my last year's 4oz bottle only putting a drop or two into my creams.

But I decided to give it a test run before the visit, and for the last three days I was putting it directly on my cleansed face before the rest of serums. I so love it, I have no words!

It does to my skin exactly what Manuela was saying on the shows. It does attract moisture to the skin out of thin air, and my skin is smooth like glass with it.

I also still add it to my creams, what a difference it makes! Both - in spreading and absorption of a cream. Let us know how you'll like it, and I hope you will as much as I do.

Wow! Thanks so much for responding. Like I said, Isomers has never let me down, I have been using it for a while now and it is the only skincare I have used that my husband has mentioned my skin looking better.  I will let you know what I think after I have used it.  I know that everyone will have an answer for this question-- I have been using the all in one cleanser, what cleanser would everyone recommend. I know Manuela spoke about the clay mask cleanser, and they have a duo with the clay cleanser and an exfoliating cleanser.  I have normal to dry skin, 54 yrs old, some little wrinkles and first signs of elasticity problems, but not bas since using Isomers.

@BetsyDoodle I use her exfoliating cleanser daily and the clay mask cleanser as a mask  that I rinse off in the shower a couple of times a week.  I'm very happy with both products.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BetsyDoodle wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@BetsyDoodle wrote:

A product recommender on Isomers site suggests a correct cleanser for you age category, @BetsyDoodle. But All-in-One is All - In - One for a reason!

I can't really recommend any specific cleanser, because I personally can not stick to any one cleanser - my skin and I, we get bored with only one all the time!

I have and use ALL of Isomers cleansers, and pick the one I feel like at any given moment. I have about 4 or maybe even 5 Isomers cleansers opened at the moment. I now even have a Consult Beaute Cleanser, which I love too!

Betsy, I would recommend buying ANY Isomers cleanser when it's on a special at good price. Have a few, why not?

Like you mentioned, that you husband noticed your skin looking better. This is what to me, Isomers is all about, even if there many good skincare brands these days, but when one is using Isomers, then, for sure people do notice and say how good your skin looks! Cat Happy