Honored Contributor

Re: ISOMERS...any idea what the TTV will be in December?

@porcelain wrote:

I got the Copper Peptide mask/serum duo and the Ceramide serum. Very good prices. Can't wait!

Do any of you use the Copper P in your hairline? I seem to remember that copper can help with a creeping widows peak? I used the Loren Pikart copper drops on my face and body eons ago. It flattened and greatly diminished a scar on my arm. Glad to add a version of copper back into my regimen.

I ordered the  Ceramide serum to use after exfoliation & peels and for winter problem areas for redness. 

Haven't tried Copper P for hair, just to mix with other serums for face/neck.  We also use it fir boo-boos,  cuts, scrapes,  hang nails. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Linmo Isomers Ceramide Serum is up as One Day Only for $59.99 + $4.99 S&H. Only a price difference of $2.58 from the 20% off coupon with free shipping the other day. Need to go place my order.

@Nightowlz Thank you for the info.  Placed my order!

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Linmo Isomers Ceramide Serum is up as One Day Only for $59.99 + $4.99 S&H. Only a price difference of $2.58 from the 20% off coupon with free shipping the other day. Need to go place my order.

Did I need another serum, apparantly yes Woman LOL I bought the Ceramide

I also wanted to place an order during Manuela's visit, concerned about her reduced hours.  As much as I love Skinn, I also love Isomers. Evine gave much more time in Nov/Dec to Consult,  Active Argan, Beekman and Skinn.

I was also taken aback watching Isomers last night. Only a 2 hr block and I saw multiple times on the bottom of the screen a notification bar scrolling announcing Skinn shows this weekend with a pop up image of Dimitri. ..WTH! That is so rude & unprofessional of Evine.

Isomers fans, place your orders today!  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@porcelain wrote:

If you like the Fast Lift, which I haven't tried, I'd bet you'll like the MesmerEyez, @Chi-town girl. It's almost like leveling up. MesmerEyez contains the main actives you are already using in the Fast Lift: Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 (aka old school Matrixyl) and glycosaminoglycans. But it also has a bunch of the other top eye area actives. (Won't clutter this up by listing them, but they are good uns.) It's seriously the best eye serum ingredient deck I know of right now. Woman Very Happy

Not sure you will get the exact same tightening effect since there is no carageenan film former in the Mesmereyez... Don't know how important that is to you.

@Porcelain - I get puffy eyes from allergies and lack of sleep when traveling. Still have FLES in my stash, but I want to see what Mesmer Eyez alone does for me. I can always cocktail in FLES but if it's not necessary,  then it's one less product. 

I will post my review/comparison after I try it for 30 days.

I see FLES is a show item this visit,  so it may be on special price for anyone interested

@Porcelain - I'm glad I saw your post. Watched Manuela last night discuss the mesmer eyez and her recc to use it at night.

Cracked the seal on my bottle and used it last night. I'm going to use that for pm and FLES for am 

Respected Contributor

Should I get the kit with the. Mesmereyez or the Mesmereyez alone on Auto Delivery in case I love it?

Honored Contributor

I do hope they aren't cutting back on Isomers shows overall.That would be terrible! It seems to me that Manuela did not bring many special holiday gift type packages--I'd mainly count the One lip glosses and the travel kit. Skinn and Beekman, on the other hand, have really gone all out to create boxed gift sets.That could impact how much December coverage they get. Maybe they all competed for the airtime and Isomers didn't propose the gift sets that got chosen...Just an additional thought.

Maybe Isomers will get some great airtime in January when people are making resolutions to take better care of themselves and looking to renew in many ways? Hope so!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

I would love to order a copper kit, but can you justify $7 s/h????  And i do not have any coupons.....  For some reason they did not lower the shipping on this one.

@SANNAIt's still a great value even with the higher shipping cost.  The 1 oz bottle of copper P serum usually sells for $50 on evine and around $40 on the isomers website (after currency conversion).   They had this set offered last year at this time and it was the same price.  Both products are winners.  I've been using the Copper P serum for years and started using the mask last year.  The set lasted me about 6 months.  

Thanks, Linmo!  I have been usin copper since the beginning, I have never used the copper mask though. I am sure it is great and I want it . I am just mad at their shipping cost.Just too much!!!  But I want it!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

Should I get the kit with the. Mesmereyez or the Mesmereyez alone on Auto Delivery in case I love it?

@Valstybaby - the kit is such a great value, but it's only great if you will use all or most of the items. I say get the kit. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Valstybaby - the kit is such a great value, but it's only great if you will use all or most of the items. I say get the kit. 

I ordered the kit! Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@porcelain wrote:

I do hope they aren't cutting back on Isomers shows overall.That would be terrible! It seems to me that Manuela did not bring many special holiday gift type packages--I'd mainly count the One lip glosses and the travel kit. Skinn and Beekman, on the other hand, have really gone all out to create boxed gift sets.That could impact how much December coverage they get. Maybe they all competed for the airtime and Isomers didn't propose the gift sets that got chosen...Just an additional thought.

Maybe Isomers will get some great airtime in January when people are making resolutions to take better care of themselves and looking to renew in many ways? Hope so!

Skincare is a very personal thing.  I think I am the only person that I know that uses Isomers, so I wouldn't think of gifting it to my family or friends.  I gift a few Skinn items (like the 6x lip balms) and lots of Beekman items.