Respected Contributor

Re: ISOMERS...any idea what the TTV will be in December?

I just got tea tree cleanser set to stock up.  And I have big trouble listening to this very annoying host in the red dress!!!! 

Honored Contributor

@Linmo Isomers Ceramide Serum is up as One Day Only for $59.99 + $4.99 S&H. Only a price difference of $2.58 from the 20% off coupon with free shipping the other day. Need to go place my order.

Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Linmo Isomers Ceramide Serum is up as One Day Only for $59.99 + $4.99 S&H. Only a price difference of $2.58 from the 20% off coupon with free shipping the other day. Need to go place my order.

I was looking at this. So it's less expencive now? Even without the coupon ans Free shippping? Wow! 

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Nightowlz Yes, I purchased 2 more (along with the R Pur duo).  It's a great value!

Honored Contributor

I got the Copper Peptide mask/serum duo and the Ceramide serum. Very good prices. Can't wait!

Do any of you use the Copper P in your hairline? I seem to remember that copper can help with a creeping widows peak? I used the Loren Pikart copper drops on my face and body eons ago. It flattened and greatly diminished a scar on my arm. Glad to add a version of copper back into my regimen.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Contributor

I just watched a video with the 4 piece kit with the cosmetic case. I almost didn't recognize Manuela!  I ordered this kit.

Honored Contributor

@Porcelain  I have been looking for this 'cause it wasn't on the Evine website, so I emailed and got a reply like they didn't know what I was talking about. Dumb people. It brightens the undereye like nothing I've used. As for the tightening, not very much. I'm going now to see if it's available, and NOT in a kit with stuff I don't want.

Respected Contributor

I would love to order a copper kit, but can you justify $7 s/h????  And i do not have any coupons.....  For some reason they did not lower the shipping on this one.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SANNA wrote:

I just got tea tree cleanser set to stock up.  And I have big trouble listening to this very annoying host in the red dress!!!! 

ITA re: the host!  Last night and the one right now (sorry, I don't know either woman's name), but they're both obnoxious......they bloviate on and on and act like they've known  Manuela forever and the one on right now can't even pronounce the name of one of the products.  I swear those of us who have used Isomers since day-one (& Charla) could do a better job of hosting these shows than these two paired with Manuela today.

Respected Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

I would love to order a copper kit, but can you justify $7 s/h????  And i do not have any coupons.....  For some reason they did not lower the shipping on this one.

@SANNAIt's still a great value even with the higher shipping cost.  The 1 oz bottle of copper P serum usually sells for $50 on evine and around $40 on the isomers website (after currency conversion).   They had this set offered last year at this time and it was the same price.  Both products are winners.  I've been using the Copper P serum for years and started using the mask last year.  The set lasted me about 6 months.