Respected Contributor

Re: ISOMERS...any idea what the TTV will be in December?

@porcelain wrote:

Question for the wise and helpful ladies? How do you use the Ceramide Pro serum? Do you use a moisturizer with it? I'm happy with my CeraVe PM, but really curious to try Isomers' version of ceramides since I respect the brand so much.

My most recent purchase was the Mesmer Eyez all in one eye serum. Omgolly I saw an improvement the next morning. That shouldn't even be possible. Must have to do with the nylon brightener in there. My eye area looks so fresh and filled in. It's as if I had a little IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye concealer on.  If anyone hasn't tried this one yet, give it a shot. It's included full size in the Holiday set with the cosmetics travel bag.

@PorcelainI use it as a serum in the morning, along with my other Isomers serums.  I used to follow with a moisturizer, but for the past several months I haven't needed it since my skin is very hydrated.  Maybe that will change with the colder weather.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for your response, @Linmo! So you use it as a serum. My skin is fairly dry, so I could imagine using the ceramide serum along with the 3D volumizing booster lotion I already use. The 3D booster is pretty moisturizing. If I could add ceramides to it, might not need anything more. Hmmm. You certainly get a lot of the ceramide pro serum. I can imagine 4 oz could last a very long time, considering how concentrated it is.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@porcelain wrote:

Question for the wise and helpful ladies? How do you use the Ceramide Pro serum? Do you use a moisturizer with it? I'm happy with my CeraVe PM, but really curious to try Isomers' version of ceramides since I respect the brand so much.

My most recent purchase was the Mesmer Eyez all in one eye serum. Omgolly I saw an improvement the next morning. That shouldn't even be possible. Must have to do with the nylon brightener in there. My eye area looks so fresh and filled in. It's as if I had a little IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye concealer on.  If anyone hasn't tried this one yet, give it a shot. It's included full size in the Holiday set with the cosmetics travel bag.

@Porcelain - I'm a big fan of the Fast Lift Eye Serum. Picked up the mesmer eyez in a kit earlier this yr but haven't tried it yet. Almost finished the FLES bottle and then I'm switching over to mesmer eyez. It's received excellent reviews

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Per the email -the H Pur is the TTV. Short schedule!

Join Manuela Marcheggiani at Evine on December 5th & 6th
Tuesday, December 5th:  11pm - 1am
Wednesday, December 6th:  2am - 4am (taped), 6am - 8am (taped),
11am - 1pm, 3pm - 5pm, 9pm - 11pm
(all times Eastern

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

If you like the Fast Lift, which I haven't tried, I'd bet you'll like the MesmerEyez, @Chi-town girl. It's almost like leveling up. MesmerEyez contains the main actives you are already using in the Fast Lift: Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 (aka old school Matrixyl) and glycosaminoglycans. But it also has a bunch of the other top eye area actives. (Won't clutter this up by listing them, but they are good uns.) It's seriously the best eye serum ingredient deck I know of right now. Woman Very Happy

Not sure you will get the exact same tightening effect since there is no carageenan film former in the Mesmereyez... Don't know how important that is to you.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@porcelain wrote:

If you like the Fast Lift, which I haven't tried, I'd bet you'll like the MesmerEyez, @Chi-town girl. It's almost like leveling up. MesmerEyez contains the main actives you are already using in the Fast Lift: Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 (aka old school Matrixyl) and glycosaminoglycans. But it also has a bunch of the other top eye area actives. (Won't clutter this up by listing them, but they are good uns.) It's seriously the best eye serum ingredient deck I know of right now. Woman Very Happy

Not sure you will get the exact same tightening effect since there is no carageenan film former in the Mesmereyez... Don't know how important that is to you.

@Porcelain - I get puffy eyes from allergies and lack of sleep when traveling. Still have FLES in my stash, but I want to see what Mesmer Eyez alone does for me. I can always cocktail in FLES but if it's not necessary,  then it's one less product. 

I will post my review/comparison after I try it for 30 days.

I see FLES is a show item this visit,  so it may be on special price for anyone interested

Regular Contributor

I sure thought we'd at least see a full size Super Skin Mask on the list.  Drat!  Maybe she's leaving us hanging until the Jan. shows.  

Trusted Contributor

Sad there is  no coupon. Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

The cermide pro is a bonus odo.

Love that stuff

Trusted Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

Sad there is  no coupon. Smiley Sad

& preferred price has become “holiday price”. No real reduction for holidays, just a new nameWoman LOL