Honored Contributor

Re: ISOMERS...any idea what the TTV will be in December?

Isomers sunscreen is one of my fav's.  I almost bought a single bottle at Evine this weekend for $16, but shipping = $5, even combined with other item to use the coupon it was $20.  

Isomers has a great deal 3 for 1 - $15!!! Even with higher shipping fee from Canada, delivered price is $26 for 3 bottles. Expires next yr Dec 2018, no problem using these up since it's effective for the full yr. Works great under makeup for face & neck, plus body. No fragrance & good for sensitive skin, all ages.

Special Offer to US Customers:

3 for the price of 1 Sunscreen with UV Pearls
Sunscreen is the most important anti-aging tool and should be used every day.  It’s especially important to protect yourself at the time we think about it the least – winter! 
We have a small overstock of sunscreen that will expire in December 2018 and we are making it available at a crazy price.  This is a good opportunity to stock up for upcoming winter travel or to be ready for next summer!  Available only while supplies last

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Isomers sunscreen is one of my fav's.  I almost bought a single bottle at Evine this weekend for $16, but shipping = $5, even combined with other item to use the coupon it was $20.  

Isomers has a great deal 3 for 1 - $15!!! Even with higher shipping fee from Canada, delivered price is $26 for 3 bottles. Expires next yr Dec 2018, no problem using these up since it's effective for the full yr. Works great under makeup for face & neck, plus body. No fragrance & good for sensitive skin, all ages.

Sunscreen is the most important anti-aging tool and should be used every day.  It’s especially important to protect yourself at the time we think about it the least – winter! 
We have a small overstock of sunscreen that will expire in December 2018 and we are making it available at a crazy price.  This is a good opportunity to stock up for upcoming winter travel or to be ready for next summer!  Available only while supplies last

@Chi-town girl The $26 price is  in Canadian dollars, so the current US equivalent is less than $21 for the 3 bottles.  That's a great deal!

Respected Contributor

Screenshot 2017-12-03 13.38.41.png

This is one of my favorite Isomers products!  I haven't seen it offered for awhile (and never in a bonus size), so I thought it was being discontinued.  For me, this helps with redness and also helps to plump up my hollow cheeks.  I was down to my last bottle, so I'm thrilled to see it back and in a bonus size!

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl The $26 price is  in Canadian dollars, so the current US equivalent is less than $21 for the 3 bottles.  That's a great deal!

@Linmo - oh,  yes indeed.  2 bottles are free! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

Screenshot 2017-12-03 13.38.41.png

This is one of my favorite Isomers products!  I haven't seen it offered for awhile (and never in a bonus size), so I thought it was being discontinued.  For me, this helps with redness and also helps to plump up my hollow cheeks.  I was down to my last bottle, so I'm thrilled to see it back and in a bonus size!

@Linmo - I hope Evine doesn't short change Isomers fans. They need to offer up a coupon. I'm a little surprised it's only a 1 day visit in the middle of the week!;

Honored Contributor

ISOMERS Skincare 4-Piece Hydrating & Anti-Aging Holiday Collection w/ Toiletry Bag - 313-663

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlI did something that I NEVER do, which was to order before the shows.  I used the 20% coupon + free shipping.  I purchased the bonus size HPur (at $117 before they raised the price to $125), the ceramide serum and the Copper P set.  If the prices at  showtime are lower than what I paid after the discount, I'll call for a price adjustment.  It's so rare to get a coupon plus free shipping at the same time, that I decided to go for it!   I will probably get another ceramide serum and Copper P set either during the shows or from the Isomers website, depending on the show prices.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Chi-town girlI did something that I NEVER do, which was to order before the shows.  I used the 20% coupon + free shipping.  I purchased the bonus size HPur (at $117 before they raised the price to $125), the ceramide serum and the Copper P set.  If the prices at  showtime are lower than what I paid after the discount, I'll call for a price adjustment.  It's so rare to get a coupon plus free shipping at the same time, that I decided to go for it!   I will probably get another ceramide serum and Copper P set either during the shows or from the Isomers website, depending on the show prices.

@Linmo - very astute! Yes, you should be able to get the proruct price credit.  

I was looking at the sunscreens yesterday before I placed my Beekman order. I still have 1 full bottle of the Beekman spf, but there prob won't be any special deals for spf until Spring. Thanks to Isomers for that email highlighting the sunscreen deals.

I'm going to set my dvr for the Isomers shows in case I can't watch the Tues night launch shows.

I wonder if Evine will have that eye depuff?

Honored Contributor

ISOMERS Skincare Stem Geneses Extreme Eyelash Enhancer Trio 0.27 oz Each - 313-666

Honored Contributor

ISOMERS Skincare SPS Circadian Cream w/ Clock Technology 1.86 oz - 313-664