Regular Contributor

ISOMERS...any idea what the TTV will be in December?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISOMERS...any idea what the TTV will be in December?

Hoping for some Cooper P serum - it has been a while.

Regular Contributor

I love Copper P.  I would like to see Deep Crease or maybe the Copper P + Deep Crease combination like she did a long time ago.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

image.png

ISOMERS Skincare Half Liter H-Pur 100 Advanced Moisture Magnet Serum 16.9 oz 313-438

Looks like this will be the TTV. 

Esteemed Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@hopi, here is some Copper P for this visit:

ISOMERS Skincare Copper-P Concentrate Serum & Copper Rich Mask Bonus Size Duo - 312-056

312-056- ISOMERS Skincare Copper-P Concentrate Serum & Copper Rich Mask Bonus Size Duo

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@hopi wrote:

@hopi, here is some Copper P for this visit:

ISOMERS Skincare Copper-P Concentrate Serum & Copper Rich Mask Bonus Size Duo - 312-056

312-056- ISOMERS Skincare Copper-P Concentrate Serum & Copper Rich Mask Bonus Size Duo

@sonechko

Thanks Heart

Trusted Contributor

Has anyone used the Advanced Moisture Magnet Serum before? How was it? 

Respected Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

Has anyone used the Advanced Moisture Magnet Serum before? How was it? 

@BdBettyBThe H-Pur moisture magnet serum is great on it's own as a serum or to mix with your moisturizer for more hydration.  You only need a drop or two.  It leaves the skin very hydrated.  

Trusted Contributor

The product lineup for the holidays just isn’t very exciting. Isomers has been promoting better kits on their website. Hopefully Evine will show some enthusiasm during the visit by throwing in a 20% coupon.

I have been waiting on snail serum super size, not happening! I don’t think I need anything else, will wait on the reviews for the circadian cream. 

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

The product lineup for the holidays just isn’t very exciting. Isomers has been promoting better kits on their website. Hopefully Evine will show some enthusiasm during the visit by throwing in a 20% coupon.

I have been waiting on snail serum super size, not happening! I don’t think I need anything else, will wait on the reviews for the circadian cream. 

Looks like only a 1 day visit!?!  And not even over the weekend Woman Tongue

From an email I recd from Isomers. This looks like an interesting product.  Is it new? 

D-Puff Under Eye Relief Mask

Just in time for the busy holiday season!  Look refreshed, even if you feel otherwise!

What is it?
A super food rich 10-minute cooling mask treatment for the under-eye area.  Designed to instantly cool and soothe the under-eye area, this super food nutrient rich gel mask is formulated with high profile nutrient rich phyto and botanical extracts and state of the art peptide technology to zero in on puffiness and under eye bags to quickly revitalize tired and puffy eyes.
Why is it unique?
Formulated with:
  • Spirulina:  natural super-food.  Supports natural collagen production.  Tones skin, creating a glowing complexion with vitamins and minerals.
  • Eyeliss™ peptide – helps prevent puffiness and reduces bags under the eyes.
  • Cucumber Extract: Helps to naturally nourish, hydrate, comfort, soothe, calm, and de-puff the appearance of skin.
How to use:
  • Apply a generous amount on clean skin.
  • Allow mask to remain on for 10 minutes.
  • Rinse with cool water.
  • For a very cool treatment, refrigerate product.
  • For an intensive treatment, apply a thin layer as the last layer of skin care and leave on overnight.
  • Use two to three times a week or daily for intensive hydration.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri