Trusted Contributor

Re: ISOMERS...any idea what the TTV will be in December?

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Linmo Isomers Ceramide Serum is up as One Day Only for $59.99 + $4.99 S&H. Only a price difference of $2.58 from the 20% off coupon with free shipping the other day. Need to go place my order.

Did I need another serum, apparantly yes Woman LOL I bought the Ceramide

I also wanted to place an order during Manuela's visit, concerned about her reduced hours.  As much as I love Skinn, I also love Isomers. Evine gave much more time in Nov/Dec to Consult,  Active Argan, Beekman and Skinn.

I was also taken aback watching Isomers last night. Only a 2 hr block and I saw multiple times on the bottom of the screen a notification bar scrolling announcing Skinn shows this weekend with a pop up image of Dimitri. ..WTH! That is so rude & unprofessional of Evine.

Isomers fans, place your orders today!  

With Skinn & beekman they have smaller kits attractively priced & gift boxed too. It’s convenient for gift giving. Not many want to gift larger sizes. In the past, evine had the smaller isomers kits.....whatever happened to those? Isomers still offers them. It has to be the buyers at evine. Isomers also can do better than the same old cosmetic bag. 

Frankly, I was so looking forward to this visit but not so much after I saw the snail serum with a “holiday price” which is the same as the earlier “preferred price” offering. I bought direct from isomers & it was less than evine price. Eor...😅

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't really need anything but I do like the Isomers line....could use a good eye product.  

I think Fast Lift gets good reviews.  Not sure....I am getting some small wrinkles....around the lower area....criss crossing look on one eye much more then the other and it's not the side I sleep on!! Isn't that crazy.

Not sure if that's the right one for me....anyone have suggestions?

EDIT: Ok I ordered the kit with the mesmer-eyezs in it and then the fast lift too....bummed out says I won't get it until January 4 2018!  Oh well.....

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Linmo Isomers Ceramide Serum is up as One Day Only for $59.99 + $4.99 S&H. Only a price difference of $2.58 from the 20% off coupon with free shipping the other day. Need to go place my order.

Did I need another serum, apparantly yes Woman LOL I bought the Ceramide

I also wanted to place an order during Manuela's visit, concerned about her reduced hours.  As much as I love Skinn, I also love Isomers. Evine gave much more time in Nov/Dec to Consult,  Active Argan, Beekman and Skinn.

I was also taken aback watching Isomers last night. Only a 2 hr block and I saw multiple times on the bottom of the screen a notification bar scrolling announcing Skinn shows this weekend with a pop up image of Dimitri. ..WTH! That is so rude & unprofessional of Evine.

Isomers fans, place your orders today!  

OMG! I didn't see that. That  is rude, wow!  If I remember correctly Active Argan { one of my favs } was  one day like Isomers. I wonder why? You'd think with the holidays Evine would give them more time? I love both brands. I bought the TTV and Copper P set. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

Should I get the kit with the. Mesmereyez or the Mesmereyez alone on Auto Delivery in case I love it?

@Valstybaby - the kit is such a great value, but it's only great if you will use all or most of the items. I say get the kit. 

@Chi-town girl

Do I still want Fast Eye Lift Serum if I get the Mesmereyez? 

Respected Contributor

Been watching and the more I do I am convinced she has botox now...between the eyes...forehead....doesnt move . Eyes I suspect also....ordered some eye serums....fools errand....
Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

I don't really need anything but I do like the Isomers line....could use a good eye product.  

I think Fast Lift gets good reviews.  Not sure....I am getting some small wrinkles....around the lower area....criss crossing look on one eye much more then the other and it's not the side I sleep on!! Isn't that crazy.

Not sure if that's the right one for me....anyone have suggestions?

EDIT: Ok I ordered the kit with the mesmer-eyezs in it and then the fast lift too....bummed out says I won't get it until January 4 2018!  Oh well.....

@tsavorite

I did the same thing but in the opposite order. I ordered the Fast Eye Lift Serum and then got the kit...and also the Super Size Ceramide Pro Lipid Support Serum. 

For almost missing that she was on, I sure spent a lot! 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

Should I get the kit with the. Mesmereyez or the Mesmereyez alone on Auto Delivery in case I love it?

@Valstybaby - the kit is such a great value, but it's only great if you will use all or most of the items. I say get the kit. 

@Chi-town girl

Do I still want Fast Eye Lift Serum if I get the Mesmereyez? 

@willdob3 - no you would not 'need' FLES, but it might provide addtl results and I think a great option for a.m. Manuela said Mesmereyez is best used at night for results.  But she still uses FLES for a.m. You can use Mesmereyez for am & pm. 

I'm hoping there is a FLES supersized TTV in 2018! I think it's been 2 yrs since a FLES TTV

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I was looking at this. So it's less expencive now? Even without the coupon ans Free shippping? Wow! 

@BdBettyB Yes the price was $78 when Evine had the 20% off coupon + free shipping.

Valued Contributor

The benefits of the ISOMERS Skincare Half Liter H-Pur 100 Advanced Moisture Magnet Serum shown in the presentation was that it firms and tightens skin, it hydrates and reduces wrinkles.  I ordered this item because I needed these things and so far Isomers has not let me down.  Has anyone seen these benefits after using this product? I know that you have to use some products for a while before you see any changes, so if you have seen these changes, how log did it take?

Esteemed Contributor

@BetsyDoodle wrote:

The benefits of the ISOMERS Skincare Half Liter H-Pur 100 Advanced Moisture Magnet Serum shown in the presentation was that it firms and tightens skin, it hydrates and reduces wrinkles.  I ordered this item because I needed these things and so far Isomers has not let me down.  Has anyone seen these benefits after using this product? I know that you have to use some products for a while before you see any changes, so if you have seen these changes, how log did it take?

You'll see the benefits of using H-Pur in a couple of days, @BetsyDoodle! It's a great serum! Using it will make all your other serums perform better.

I used it out of my last year's 4oz bottle only putting a drop or two into my creams.

But I decided to give it a test run before the visit, and for the last three days I was putting it directly on my cleansed face before the rest of serums. I so love it, I have no words!

It does to my skin exactly what Manuela was saying on the shows. It does attract moisture to the skin out of thin air, and my skin is smooth like glass with it.

I also still add it to my creams, what a difference it makes! Both - in spreading and absorption of a cream. Let us know how you'll like it, and I hope you will as much as I do.