Respected Contributor

Re: ISOMERS Visit starts tonight

Hello ladies! I just inspected my stash and I have a few unopened serums and cream.

But my Matrixyl is only a few drops left.  So even though I wasn't going to spend money I will order this new  one, it looks so tempting!

Manuela looks fantastic!!!

Honored Contributor

I got the new matixyl 4 pur. So excited! This is a brand new Sederma peptide. Sederma KNOWS their peptides. They don't brand just anything with the Matrixyl name. It's been at least a few years since the last one, synthe 6.

And this is the first product to feature the new ingredient! For those of us who are very into peptides and and anti aging products, this is a big big deal.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

I am so tempted to try the TTV....are you ladies getting 1 bottle or 2?  Seems like this size would last much longer then 30 days...directions say 3-5drops...do entire face neck area and even decollete...around the eyes too.  

Decisions.....oh and what does that snail product do for your skin? I wonder which one would be used 1st the TTV then snail product??

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite I got one bottle because I will only use one drop of serum per application. I cocktail several serums in my palm and then pat in. At that rate it should take me at least a good 4 months at least to get through almost 2 oz. I rarely stock up with extras on purpose because freshness is really important to me.

Since I want a good strong dose of the new peptide, I'm thinking I'll use an extra big drop from this bottle! 3-5 drops is a lot and would take a while to absorb.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

I am so tempted to try the TTV....are you ladies getting 1 bottle or 2?  Seems like this size would last much longer then 30 days...directions say 3-5drops...do entire face neck area and even decollete...around the eyes too.  

Decisions.....oh and what does that snail product do for your skin? I wonder which one would be used 1st the TTV then snail product??

I'm pretty sure that Manuela said to use just two drops.  I'm deciding between one and two bottles.  I'll probably just cocktail one drop with my other serums, morning and night.

As for the snail slime, I'll probably pass.  They were making a big deal of this product helping acne and other scarring.  Fortunately, that's not my problem!

Respected Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

I'm pretty sure that Manuela said to use just two drops.  I'm deciding between one and two bottles.  I'll probably just cocktail one drop with my other serums, morning and night.

As for the snail slime, I'll probably pass.  They were making a big deal of this product helping acne and other scarring.  Fortunately, that's not my problem!

Oh yes I did hear her say that on air....BUT I read the 3-5 drops in the how to use section on product page is all.  I have her Vit C/Ferulic Acid product and there's no way I can get 2 drops to go all over my face neck and chest...wonder if this serum will spread easier so you only need 2 drops??  I ordered only 1 TTV to try and no snail product this time....if this TTV works good for me then perhaps next time.

Trusted Contributor

It's my understanding that you use the new Matrixyl for 30 days.......2-4 times a year.  I'm thinking the bottle is good for 2 of those times.

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

It's my understanding that you use the new Matrixyl for 30 days.......2-4 times a year.  I'm thinking the bottle is good for 2 of those times.

But that is NOT how it's being presented and sold.

Manuela has said to use it daily am & pm. Or if you like to use Glutathiosome,  use Matrixyl in am undet moisturizer and Glutathiosome in pm undet moisturizer.  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

But that is NOT how it's being presented and sold.

Manuela has said to use it daily am & pm. Or if you like to use Glutathiosome,  use Matrixyl in am undet moisturizer and Glutathiosome in pm undet moisturizer.  

She has said over and over that this is to be used 2-4 times a year!!  Yes you can mix with other serum while you use it.