Trusted Contributor

Re: ISOMERS Visit on SHQ 4/23-24-25

@SilleeMee wrote:

Copper-P makes the hair on my face grow like crazy. Peach fuzz galore!

I noticed that with SkinBiology, another Canadian company whose products I used many years ago, before Isomers.  I actually called the company to ask that that was a side-effect, and they denied it.

I limit my CP use, scalp, irritations, etc. 

Won't be buying this visit though.  I have to use up some skincare in my stash, and I remember when they sold the 1 liter for $99, so not thrilled wtih the price. 

Do the math.
Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

I just got a set of 2 of the Mesmereyez 1 oz for $69. Not exactly the world's best deal but better than 2 at full price. I am finally low on my eye serum supply. Still the best formula I've ever found for dark circles as well as anti-sag and anti-wrinkle. Amazing stuff!

I used an entire larger size of Mesmereyez on my eyelids as Manuela recommnends, did nothing, still crepey and discolored. 

I preferred the One 3000 for eyes to the Mesmereyez.  I used to get it on AD in a kit that is no longer offered. 

Do the math.
Respected Contributor

I don't have issues with dark circles or eyelids, but I do need to use something under my eye for wrinkles.  Mesmereyz never did anything for me.  I haven't used any Isomers eye products for awhile but I seem to remember the Glutithisome and the Stem Genesis being the ones I liked best.  But I don't really know that they did anything more than just using a good eye cream to keep hydrated.

On another note, I know the Super Skin Night has a retinol alternative.  How does that compare to the Retiniacin?  In the past I used both the Super Skin and the Night and didn't really see much difference in the Night.