ISOMERS Skincare Stem Genesis PUR Orchid Eye Lift & Face Serum Duo

TTV - $ 89.85

Trusted Contributor

Re: ISOMERS Visit on SHQ 4/23-24-25

ISOMERS Skincare Bonus Size Copper P Concentrate Serum 8.12 oz

TTV - $ 124.85

Respected Contributor

@BdBettyB thanks for the heads-up.  Good prices for both TTVs.

Esteemed Contributor

@BdBettyB 

Thanks for posting.  I just caught a few minutes of the presentation this morning and trying to stick to my promise to use ALL my skin care products before buying more.

I've turned off the TV now Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Copper-P makes the hair on my face grow like crazy. Peach fuzz galore!

Honored Contributor

I just got a set of 2 of the Mesmereyez 1 oz for $69. Not exactly the world's best deal but better than 2 at full price. I am finally low on my eye serum supply. Still the best formula I've ever found for dark circles as well as anti-sag and anti-wrinkle. Amazing stuff!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

I just got a set of 2 of the Mesmereyez 1 oz for $69. Not exactly the world's best deal but better than 2 at full price. I am finally low on my eye serum supply. Still the best formula I've ever found for dark circles as well as anti-sag and anti-wrinkle. Amazing stuff!

I used an entire larger size of Mesmereyez on my eyelids as Manuela recommnends, did nothing, still crepey and discolored. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

I used an entire larger size of Mesmereyez on my eyelids as Manuela recommnends, did nothing, still crepey and discolored. 

That bites! Did you wind up finding something that does work? I'd love to know about what works on those issues.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

That bites! Did you wind up finding something that does work? I'd love to know about what works on those issues.

Not yet, I tried a few other eyelid creams to no avail, but I am goingto try Perricone's eyelid cream next. I also tried Isomers Plasma 200 for Eyes, she had said that is good eyelids, did nothing. 

Trusted Contributor

It's been a while since I bought some Isomers due to I usually buy her supersize items and they last a long time. I'm running low on both the Copper P and the Ultimate Skin Night formula so I bought both items! Great prices and sizes! 

The Copper P is my favorite summer product. I don't understand how it really works but wow it's great on sunburns, scratches, bug bites. It really calms down and heals the skin. Plus it's been great healing my recent increase of acne. I'm happy to see she's offered the 8 ounce bottle so I can use it freely on any skin irritation.