Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISOMERS Two Hours Show on Saturday November 16 Special

@FLGators wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@sonechko @SahmIam The 24k set is up at $213.99 + $6.99 shipping, so not really a great deal.

Selling 2 kits as a bogo offer make sense only if it's a crazy good deal. Or they need to throw in a coupon. Strange sales pitchCat Surprised

@FLGators Did they really say it was a bogo offer? I sure miss it if they did.

I am not buying this time, unless there will be a coupon, but I still think, today's price for a single trio kit is the lowest up to date.

There was $117 price when it first was offered, then $125 on subscription offer awhile ago, and now price comes down to $107 for one trio.

Yes, the email I recieved from Isomers said 315-806 Buy one, Get one at 50% Off I didn't see the 50% off which can mean anything just like you missed the BOGO

@FLGators If you say so. Bogo or not depends on what starting price we calculate today's deal. To me, the price is the lowest it had ever been for one 3-piece kit, and with a possible coupon - is just an amazing value. To me.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
Trusted Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

Promo code works now!

Thank you! Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo 

The 20% off code listed on the front page didn't work on any Isomers items.

Unless there is another code somewhere.

Esteemed Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

Done. I used the extra 20% off code and bought the Isomers 6-Piece Holiday Mystery Kit and one of my favorite hand creams the Active Argan Double Size Ageless Plant Stem Cell Hand Cream . I saved $22.00 . That's all my s/h & tax plus $3.00 bucks more. I'm very happy! Thanks for all the info @sonechko @Linmo 

With the coupon right @BdBettyB ? Congrads! 

I got Mystery kit and 24k

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

Done. I used the extra 20% off code and bought the Isomers 6-Piece Holiday Mystery Kit and one of my favorite hand creams the Active Argan Double Size Ageless Plant Stem Cell Hand Cream . I saved $22.00 . That's all my s/h & tax plus $3.00 bucks more. I'm very happy! Thanks for all the info @sonechko @Linmo 

With the coupon right @BdBettyB ? Congrads! 

I got Mystery kit and 24k

Yes. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@sonechko @BdBettyB @FLGators @SahmIam @isaboo @FLGators @Witchy Woman @Chi-town girl  Promo code works now!

thanks @Linmo  I got the email from shophq too, the fine print said it expires 7.59 pm ET so I checked online & it is indeed 8.59pm ET. The email was a cut & paste from Nov 10th couponWoman Very Happy

20% off orders $99 or more. To qualify you must purchase an order $99+ between 12:00pm ET November 16, 2019 – 8:59pm ET November 16, 2019. 

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Linmo 

The 20% off code listed on the front page didn't work on any Isomers items.

Unless there is another code somewhere.

@Witchy Woman I don't think they've updated their home page with the code yet but it does work.  The one that's currently there is for new customers.  I'm pretty sure they will update the home page within the next few hours.

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@sonechko @SahmIam The 24k set is up at $213.99 + $6.99 shipping, so not really a great deal.

Selling 2 kits as a bogo offer make sense only if it's a crazy good deal. Or they need to throw in a coupon. Strange sales pitchCat Surprised

@FLGators Did they really say it was a bogo offer? I sure miss it if they did.

I am not buying this time, unless there will be a coupon, but I still think, today's price for a single trio kit is the lowest up to date.

There was $117 price when it first was offered, then $125 on subscription offer awhile ago, and now price comes down to $107 for one trio.

Yes, the email I recieved from Isomers said 315-806 Buy one, Get one at 50% Off I didn't see the 50% off which can mean anything just like you missed the BOGO

@FLGators If you say so. Bogo or not depends on what starting price we calculate today's deal. To me, the price is the lowest it had ever been for one 3-piece kit, and with a possible coupon - is just an amazing value. To me.

I am happy for you, enjoy your goodiesWoman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was going to purchase but the code reduced my cost by removing what I was going to be charged for shipping...

$20 in shipping. 

Not going to feed the beast, sorrynotsorry. When the cost of shipping equals HALF the cost of the item, I refuse to play the game.